JBL JRX112M 12" 2-Way Stage MonitorProduct #600432 JBL 600432 YACA Unpowered Stage Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Hear the way the pros hear, with JBL.
The JBL JRX112M 12" 2-Way Stage Monitor is designed to be compact and low-profile. These JBL monitors minimize required stage space and let the audience see the performers. Fantastic midrange clarity and plenty of sound output. Includes dual-angle polemount socket for use as a small main.
- Designed for stage monitor use
- 3/4" acoustically superior MDF cabinet
- 12" woofer
- 1" exit high-frequency compression driver
- Progressive Transition Waveguide horn
- 250W continuous power capacity
- 1,000W peak power capacity
- Heavy-duty recessed handles
- Heavy steel grille
- 1/4" and Speakon connectors
- SonicGuard protection circuitry
- 22-1/2"W x 15-1/2"H x 12-1/2"D
- 43 lb.
Make yours an all-JBL system. Order today.
JRX112M 12" 2-Way Stage Monitor Specifications:
- Frequency range (-10dB): 60Hz-16kHz
- Frequency response (Â±3dB): 70Hz-12kHz
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 99dB SPL
- Nominal impedance: 8ohms
- Power capacity: 250W continuous, 1,000W peak
- Maximum SPL: 129dB
- Nominal dispersion: 90 degree x 50 degree
- Crossover frequency: 1.8kHz
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about JBL JRX112M 12" 2-Way Stage Monitor:
I bought a set of these to use in a band situation. The PA we use fits many different situations. We have actually found that these monitors are phenomenal vocal mains in small/med sized rooms. For larger rooms, we use them as monitors, which are great. They handle a lot of power with clarity and output. If you buy these, you will not be sorry, and may even look to add a set to them. A GREAT buy for you and your band.