Hear the way the pros hear, with JBL.
The JBL JRX112M 12" 2-Way Stage Monitor is designed to be compact and low-profile. These JBL monitors minimize required stage space and let the audience see the performers. Fantastic midrange clarity and plenty of sound output. Includes dual-angle polemount socket for use as a small main.
- Designed for stage monitor use
- 3/4" acoustically superior MDF cabinet
- 12" woofer
- 1" exit high-frequency compression driver
- Progressive Transition Waveguide horn
- 250W continuous power capacity
- 1,000W peak power capacity
- Heavy-duty recessed handles
- Heavy steel grille
- 1/4" and Speakon connectors
- SonicGuard protection circuitry
- 22-1/2"W x 15-1/2"H x 12-1/2"D
- 43 lb.
Make yours an all-JBL system. Order today.
JRX112M 12" 2-Way Stage Monitor Specifications:
- Frequency range (-10dB): 60Hz-16kHz
- Frequency response (±3dB): 70Hz-12kHz
- Sensitivity (1w/1m): 99dB SPL
- Nominal impedance: 8ohms
- Power capacity: 250W continuous, 1,000W peak
- Maximum SPL: 129dB
- Nominal dispersion: 90 degree x 50 degree
- Crossover frequency: 1.8kHz