JBL EON518S 500W 18" Powered SubwooferProduct #500919 JBL 500919 YAEB Powered Stage Subwoofers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Massive JBL bass in a portable package.
The JBL EON518S is an 18", direct-radiating, high performance powered compact subwoofer speaker system designed to extend low frequency performance of any EON system. The JBL subwoofer also offers the convenience of an integrated crossover and stereo loop-thru capability.
The EON518S is comprised of a 460 mm (18") Differential Drive woofer driven by a 500W Class-D digital amplifier. The amplifier input panel offers stereo or mono line level inputs via balanced XLR connectors as well as a single channel speaker level input via a 1/4 inch TS phone jack. Signal processing, crossover functionality and limiting for the system is integrated into the input section functionality.
Overall subwoofer input sensitivity is controlled by a single easy-grip knob and a simple switch enables polarity reversal for sub/satellite system optimization. I's signal present and limit lights indicate performance status and JBL provides an additional switch to kill the illuminated logo in theater applications.
The speaker enclosure has been engineered for maximum performance and absolute minimum size. Constructed of 18 mm plywood it is coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlex finish. It also features a full screen-backed steel grille designed into a rugged copolymer bezel for maximum component protection. For comfortable portability the EON518S subwoofer features 2 large ergonomic rubber grip handles.
- 500W High-Performance Powered Subwoofer System
- True portability — weighs only 65 lb.
- Compact enclosure
- Designed handles with comfort rubber grips for easy transport
- 18" differential drive low-frequency driver with neodymium magnet for low-distortion and light weight
- Efficient Class-D digital amplifier technology
- Stereo-balanced loop-through outputs
- Integrated and switchable High Pass Filter on loop-through outputs
- Easy "daisy-chain" connections for extending the system
- Polarity reverse selector
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket for sub/satellite applications
Get deep, JBL bass from this woofer — order today!
EON518S 500W 18" Powered Subwoofer Specifications:
- System Type: Self-powered 18", bass-reflex design
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 36 Hz – 130 Hz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 42 Hz – 100 Hz
- Crossover Frequency: 120 Hz (HPF selectable on outputs)
- System Power Rating: 500 W continuous, 1000 W peak
- Distortion: Less than 0.1% at rated power
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB
- Signal indicators: Limit: Red LED indicates input overload condition
- Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
- Input Gain: - Infinity to +4 dBu
- Input Impedance: Nominal 20k Ohms (balanced)
- Polarity: 0° or 180° phase shift
- LF Driver: 1 x JBL 268G 460 mm (18") Differential Drive integrated woofer with dual voice coils, 4 ohm impedance
- Enclosure: 18 mm, plywood
- Suspension / Mounting: 36 mm pole socket on top
- Finish: DuraFlex
- Grille: Powder coated perforated steel with acoustically transparent black screen backing.
- Input Connectors: Balanced XLRs with loop through (stereo) to balanced XLR satellite outputs. 1/4" Speaker level input.
- XLR Pin Assignments: Pin 2 (+), Pin 3 (-), Pin 1 (GND)
- AC input: 120 – 230 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 24.3" x 22.4" x 25.7"
- Net Weight: 65lb.