JBL EON515 450 Watt 15" Powered PA SpeakerProduct #500918 JBL 500918 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
Powerful, lightweight, and reliable.
The JBL EON515 is a 15-inch, two-way, powered, portable speaker system. Capable of reproducing full bandwidth sound at high levels it offers the additional utility of a 3 channel built-in mixer. The EON515 speaker is comprised of a 15" Differential Drive woofer, a 1" neodymium high frequency compression driver coupled to a 100Â° H by 60Â° V waveguide. Both components are driven by the discrete channels of a 450 W Crown Class-D integrated power amplifier. The input section contains all crossover functions, protection, and audio mixer functionality.
The mixer offers XLR or 1/4-inch TRS phone jack compatibility. Selectable input sensitivities allow a broad range of devices to be properly matched. A unique mix/loop signal low router provides opportunities for daisy chaining or gigging with the built-in mixer only. Pre-engineered system EQs allow for matching the settings to the actual source material. In the "cut" position maximum level can be achieved for speech reproduction by reducing need to reinforce the lower frequencies. This is also a typical setting when using the PA speaker system as a floor monitor, reducing low frequency build-up that occurs naturally when placed on a floor. The "flat" setting is ideal for live music and the "boost" for reproducing low level pre-recorded music, delivering extra low and high frequency energy. The signal present and limit lights indicate performance status. JBL included an additional switch that kills the illuminated logo in theater applications.
- 450 W high-performance powered speaker system
- True portability weighing only 32.5 lb.
- Multiple handles with comfort grips for easy transport
- 15" Differential Drive low-frequency driver with neodymium magnet for low-distortion and light weight
- 1" throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- Efficient Crown Class-D amplifier technology
- Built-in 3 channel mixer
- 100Â° H x 60Â° V asymmetrical wave guide for uniform audience coverage
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Selectable pre-engineered EQ settings
- Unique mix/loop signal flow function for extended system application
- Easy "daisy-chain" connections for extending the system
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy rigging
- Multi-angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
- Integrated 36 mm pole mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Highly designed composite enclosures for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance
Get more power with less weight — order today!
EON515 450 Watt 15" Powered PA Speaker Specifications:
- System type: Self-powered 15", two-way, bass-reflex design
- Frequency range (-10 dB): 39 Hz â 20 kHz
- Frequency response (Â±3 dB): 42 Hz â 18 kHz
- Coverage pattern: 100Â° H x 60Â° V nominal
- Directivity Index (DI): 9 dB
- Directivity Factor (Q): 8
- Crossover frequency: 2.2 kHz
- System power rating: 450 W continuous, 900 W peak
- LF power amp: 350 W continuous at driver impedance
- HF power amp: 100 W continuous at driver impedance
- Distortion: Less than .1% at rated power
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB
- Signal indicators: Limit: Red LED indicates input overload condition
- Signal: Green LED indicates signal present
- Mic/Line: Red LED indicator
- Input gain (input 3):
- Mic position: -Infinity to +40 dB
- Line position: -Infinity to +4 dB (+20 dBu Max signal input)
- Input gain (input 1 & 2): -Infinity to +4 dB (+20 dBu Max signal input)
- Input impedance: 64 K Ohms (balanced), 32 K Ohms (unbalanced)
- Boost EQ:
- LF +3 dB Shelving Filter @ 200 Hz
- HF +2.5 dB Shelving Filter @ 4 kHz
- Low cut filter: Present high pass @ 120 Hz
- LF driver: 1 x JBL 265F-1 380 mm (15 in) Differential Drive integrated woofer with dual 2" voice coils
- HF driver: 1 x JBL 2414H 25.4 mm (1 in) neodymium compression driver
- Input 3 connector: Balanced XLR 1/4 inch TRS combo jack with XLR loop through
- Input 1 and 2 connectors: Balanced 1/4 inch TRS jack
- Output (Loop/Mix switch): Balanced male XLR, +20 dBu (peak) o/p level in MIX position
- XLR pin assignments: Pin 2 (+), Pin 3 (-), Pin 1 (GND)
- Limiting/Protection: Dynamic limiter
- Enclosure: PP impact copolymer, multi-purpose main and monitor orientation
- Handles: One left/right side, one on top, with rubber grip
- Suspension / Mounting: 36 mm pole socket with stabilizing screw, 4 x M10 suspension points, 1 x M10 pull-back point
- Grille: Powder coated perforated steel with acoustically transparent black screen backing.
- AC input: 120 â 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 27" x 17.3" x 14.4"
- Net weight: 32.5 lb.