JBL EON315 15" 280-Watt Powered PA Speaker
Powered PA Speakers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Great sound, power, and versatility
The JBL EON315 is a 15", 2-way, powered portable speaker system. It's a complete self-contained sound reinforcement system, capable of reproducing full-bandwidth sound at high levels with the added benefit of a microphone preamp, enabling the direct connection of a dynamic microphone. The speaker is loaded with a 15" JBL woofer and a 1" neodymium high-frequency compression driver coupled with a 100° H x 60° V waveguide. Both components are driven by discrete channels in the 280-watt Class D integrated power amplifier. The input section contains all crossover functions, protection, and system EQ functionality making the EON315 a complete, self-contained PA system for solo acts.
- 280W powered speaker system
- Lightweight and portable (only 35 lb).
- Multiple handles for easy transport
- 15" JBL low-frequency driver
- 1" throat next-generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- Efficient 280W Class-D amplifier
- 100° H x 60° V asymmetrical wave guide horn for uniform audience coverage
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Selectable pre-engineered EQ settings
- Loop thru signal flow for extended system application and easy "daisy-chain" connections
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy rigging
- Multi-angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
- Integrated 36-mm. pole-mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
- Composite enclosures designed for durability, lightweight, and acoustic performance
EON315 15" 280-Watt Powered PA Speaker Specifications:
- System Power Rating: 280W continuous, 560W peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 20 kHz (EQ in Flat position)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 17-3/10" x 27" x 14-2/5"
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 50 Hz - 18 kHz (EQ in Flat position)
- Coverage Pattern: 100° H x 60° V nominal
- Maximum SPL: 127dB
- Net Weight: 35 lb.