JBL EON315 / DBX Driverack BundleProduct #583463 JBL 583463 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A pair of quality 15" powered portable PA speakers with an optimizer for better sound.
This bundle offers JBL EON315 15" Powered Portable speakers, and a dbx DriveRack PX Powered Speaker Optimizer. These JBL speakers sound excellent on their own, but to make them sound even better, they've been packaged with the dbx DriveRack PX Powered Speaker Optimizer. This combo means you're going to get better tone and truer sound without feedback.
dbx DriveRack PX Powered Speaker Optimizer
Powered speakers are beautiful things. Everything you need bundled into simple, tidy, portable packages. Just grab 'em and go, right? Well, you may think your powered speaker system is complete, but you're missing half the picture. DriveRack PX is the other half. With the PX, dbx has created a processor specifically tailored for powered speakers.
Utilizing dbx's highly acclaimed DriveRack technology, the PX picks up where your powered speakers leave off. The DriveRack PX Powered Speaker Optimizer has everything you need to get the most out of your stereo powered speaker system. It even includes stereo or mono subwoofer support. With the included dbx M2 measurement mic, Auto-EQ corrects for audible deficiencies in the room environment. Dbx's patented Advanced Feedback Suppression (AFSTM) kills nasty feedback, allowing problem-free operation at higher sound levels, while dbx's patented Subharmonic Synthesizer extends bass response for enhanced bottom end.
With all that, you also get classic dbx compression and the protection offered by dbx's graceful PeakStopPlus limiting. Your ears, your audience, and your powered speakers will forever thank you. In spite of all that sophistication, rest assured dbx won't overcomplicate the simplicity of your rig. Dbx's exclusive Setup, Auto-EQ, AFS Wizards, and out-of-the-box support for a host of JBL and other popular powered speakers, make setup a snap. Louder, cleaner, better sound than you thought possible from your powered speakers.
2 JBL EON315 15" Powered Portable Speakers
Each JBL EON315 is a 15", 2-way, powered portable speaker system. It's a complete self-contained sound reinforcement system, capable of reproducing full-bandwidth sound at high levels with the added benefit of a microphone preamp, enabling the direct connection of a dynamic microphone. The speaker is loaded with a 15" JBL woofer and a 1" neodymium high-frequency compression driver coupled with a 100° H x 60° V waveguide. Both components are driven by discrete channels in the 280-watt Class D integrated power amplifier. The input section contains all crossover functions, protection, and system EQ functionality making the EON315 a complete, self-contained PA system for solo acts.
- Stereo feedback elimination with 12 feedback notch filters
- Dual 28-band graphic EQ
- Classic dbx Compressor
- 120A subharmonic synthesizer
- Stereo multi-band parametric EQ
- Stereo PeakStopPlus limiters
- Pink noise generator
- Auto-EQ with 28-band RTA
- JBL and other popular powered speakers included in Setup Wizard
- dbx M2 measurement mic and zippered pouch included
- Front panel RTA-Mic XLR input with phantom power
- 25 user programs / 25 factory programs
- 2-channel XLR Input
- 2-channel XLR Output
- 2-channel XLR Sub Output
- 24-bit ADC/24-bit DAC, 110 dB dynamic range
- dbx Type IVTM conversion system
- Full graphic LCD display
- 280W powered speaker system
- Lightweight and portable (only 35 lb).
- Multiple handles for easy transport
- 15" JBL low-frequency driver
- 1" throat next-generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- Efficient 280W Class-D amplifier
- 100° H x 60° V asymmetrical wave guide horn for uniform audience coverage
- Line level and direct microphone input capability
- Selectable pre-engineered EQ settings
- Loop thru signal flow for extended system application and easy "daisy-chain" connections
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy rigging
- Multi-angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
- Integrated 36-mm. pole-mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
Increase your sound quality with this speaker/optimizer combo. Order today!
EON315 / DBX Driverack Bundle Specifications:
- dbx DriveRack PX Powered Speaker Optimizer
- Analog Inputs
- Number of Inputs: 2 (Stereo) Line inputs
- 1 RTA Mic input
- Connectors: 2 Female XLR line inputs
- 1 XLR RTA Mic input
- Type: Electronically balanced, RF filtered
- Impedance: >40k_
- Max Input Line level: +20dBu
- Input CMRR: >45dB
- RTA Mic Phantom Voltage: +15VDC
- RTA Mic EIN: <-110dBu, 22Hz-22kHz, 150_
- Analog Outputs
- Number of Outputs: 2 (Stereo) Line outputs
- 2 Sub outputs (mono or stereo)
- Connectors: 2 Male XLR XLR line outputs
- 2 Male XLR Sub outputs
- Type: Electronically balanced, RF filtered
- Impedance: 120 _
- Max Output Level: +20dBu
- A/D Performance
- Type: dbx Type IVTM conversion system
- Dynamic Range: 110dB A-weighted, 107dB unweighted
- Type IV dynamic range: 123dB with transient material, A-weighted, 22kHz BW
- 121dB with transient material, unweighted, 22kHz BW
- 115dB typical with program material, A-weighted, 22kHz BW
- Sample Rate: 48kHz
- D/A Performance
- Dynamic Range: 112dB A-weighted, 110dB unweighted
- System Performance
- Dynamic Range: 110dB A-unweighted, 107dB unweighted
- THD+N: 0.002% typical at +4dBu, 1kHz, 0dB input gain
- Frequency Response: 20Hz — 20kHz, +/- 0.5dB
- Interchannel Crosstalk: <-110dB, 120dB typical
- Crosstalk input to output: <-100dB
- 2 JBL EON315 15" Powered Portable Speakers
- System Power Rating: 280W continuous
- 560W peak
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38 Hz - 20 kHz (EQ in Flat position)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 17-3/10" W x 27" H x 14-2/5" D
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 50 Hz - 18 kHz (EQ in Flat position)
- Coverage Pattern: 100° H x 60° V nominal
- Maximum SPL: 127dB
- Net Weight: 35lb.