JBL EON305 15" 250W Passive PA Speaker
Unpowered PA Speakers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
A powerful passive PA speaker.
The JBL EON305 is a 15", 2-way, passive portable speaker system. This lightweight loudspeaker system is capable of full-bandwidth reproduction at high levels. The EON315 PA speaker is comprised of a 15" JBL woofer and a 1" neodymium high-frequency compression driver coupled with a 100 H x 50 V waveguide. The system will handle 250W continuously and 1000W peak.
- 250W Passive Speaker System with a 500 watt program power and 1000 watt peak power rating
- Lightweight ” true portability at a mere 33 lbs.
- Multiple handles for easy transport
- JBL 15" low-frequency driver with a 2-1/2" diameter edge-wound ribbon voice coil
- 1" throat diameter next generation JBL neodymium compression driver
- 100 H x 60 V asymmetrical waveguide for uniform audience coverage
- SonicGuard HF protection
- NL4 and 1/4" input connectors
- Loop thru signal flow for extended system application and easy "daisy-chain" connections
- Integrated M10 suspension points for easy rigging
- Multi-angle enclosure for main or monitor applications
- Integrated 36-mm. pole-mount socket with stabilizing securing screw
Portable and powerful, this passive speaker goes wherever you go—order now.
EON305 15" 250W Passive PA Speaker Specifications:
- System Power Rating: 250W continuous, 500 W program, 1000W peak
Frequency Range (-10 dB): 38Hz - 20kHz
Dimensions (H x W x D): 17-3/10" W x 27" H x 14-2/5" D
Coverage Pattern: 100 H x 60 V nominal
Maximum SPL: 128 dB
Net Weight: 33 lb.
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about JBL EON305 15" 250W Passive PA Speaker:
If you need a passive speaker, they are great for acoustic music. I don't play electric music, but I'm sure they would function just as well. Light weight and portable without sacrificing sound quality. I wish I had bought these a few years ago instead of the large bulky wooden boxes. They have plenty of power for the average venue. Add a subwoofer and you've got a complete system for just about any occasion.