JBL Dual 15" two-way passive loudspeaker system with 2000W peak power handlingSku #H97040000000000 JBL H97040 YAAA Unpowered Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Popular, affordable JBL.
The JRX225 is a portable, dual fifteen-inch, two-way speaker system designed specifically for applications in live music performance and music playback.
- Dual JBL low frequency drivers with a 2.5" diameter edgewound ribbon voice coil which provides more crosssectional wire area in the voice coil gap than round wire designs, for greater efficiency and power handling
- JBL 2414H-C 1" polymer diaphragm compression driver improves high frequency performance as well as system reliability
- The advanced network topology crossover design shapes frequency response and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region
- A "Quasi 3-Way" design offers the extra bass for which a dual fifteen system is designed, but without sacrificing performance in the critical mid-range. The upper woofer produces mid-frequencies and bass, while the lower woofer concentrates on bass only. The reduction in mid-range phase cancellation greatly improves midrange sound quality and coverage
- High-voltage capacitors and inductors with massive cores and heavy gauge wire enable the crossover network to handle high power without saturating
- Progressive Transition™ high frequency waveguide provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response
- The rugged, acoustically superior enclosure is constructed from .75" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) using advanced adhesives and mechanical fastener technology for extreme durability and improved low-frequency performance
- SonicGuard™ protects the highfrequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Non-resonant, all-steel handles are used
Order today and get that great JBL sound, but with some funds left over.
Dual 15" two-way passive loudspeaker system with 2000W peak power handling Specifications:
- Power Rating: 500 W / 2000 W
- Frequency Range (-10 dB):36 Hz - 16 kHz
- Frequency Response (±3 dB): 45 Hz - 12 kHz
- Sensitivity (@1m): 100 dB SPL
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 500 W to 1000 W into 4 ohms
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB
- Nominal Dispersion: 90º x 50º
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- (H x W x D): 1099 mm x 464 mm x 432 mm
- (43.25 in x 18.25 in x 17 in)
- Weight: 42.6 kg (94 lb)
- High Frequency Driver: JBL 2414H-C 25mm (1 in) polymer diaphragm compression driver mounted on Progressive Transition™ Waveguide
- Low Frequency Driver: JBL M128 x 2
- Input Connectors : Neutrik® Speakon® NL-4 (x1); .25 in TS phone jack (x1); parallel