JBL Control SB210 Dual 10" Indoor/Outdoor High Output Compact Subwoofer
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Dual 10" subwoofer for fixed indoor/outdoor installations.
The Control SB210 speaker by JBL provides low frequency reinforcement for a wide variety of sound system applications. Its compact size, high output and outdoor-capable design makes it one of the most versatile subwoofers in the installation market.
The internal angled baffle allows for a large port opening and compact front dimensions without compromising driver size. The SB210 subwoofer produces warm, punchy low-end sound.
The Aluminum/Ceramic Composite Diaphragm 10" Drivers are rated for pink noise power handling of 200 watts each, providing 400 watts (1600-watt peaks) of system power handling. The network receives a stereo or mono source, and sends a high-passed 4-ohm or 8-ohm satellite output signal for operation with other Control loudspeakers. ATC-210T-SAT network can be used in same manner when using a 70.7/100-volt distributed signal line.
Included with the SB210 subwoofer are four feet and four receptacles to allow floor and shelf mounting as well as reliable stacking of multiple units. The thirteen M6 insert points allow for installation using forged shoulder eyebolts for suspending the subwoofer. The optional U-Bracket MTC-210UB allows for additional versatility in mounting. The thermoset composite-coated grille stands up to UV as well as humidity and direct exposure to water. The grille is backed with a combination of materials that, while acoustically transparent, prevent the intrusion of water into the cabinet even when hit directly, such as from rain or a sprinkler.
You can't go wrong with speakers from the company whose name is synonymous with cinema sound and was voted number one in the recording industry in 1976 (the heyday of recording) by studio professionals. Today, JBL monitors are used by Grammy winners such as Frank Fillipetti (Ray Charles, Korn, Billy Joel, Kiss) and Nate Kunkel (B.B. King, Sting, Crystal Method, Maroon 5).
- 10" (2x250mm) Aluminum/Ceramic Composite Cone Drivers
- 400 Watts Power Handling
- Fully Outdoor Capable Design
- SonicGuard Overload Protection
- 13 x M6 Suspension Inserts, Including Inserts for Optional U-Bracket
- AV Shielded
Control SB210 Dual 10" Indoor/Outdoor High Output Compact Subwoofer Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 42 Hz - 200 Hz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 48 Hz - 120 Hz
- Power Capacity: 800 Watts Continuous Program Power, 400 Watts Continuous Pink Noise
- Nominal Sensitivity(half-space, averaged 60 Hz to 80 Hz): 95 dB, 1W @ 1m in half-space (2 pi loading), Max SPL @ 1m3: 122 dB (in half-space)
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 7 Ohms at 100 Hz
- Low Frequency: 10" (2x250mm) dia., 2" (50 mm) edge-wound ribbon voice coil, Aluminum/Ceramic Composite cone.
- Enclosure Material: High Impact PolyStyrene (HIPS) w/internal 8 mm polyurethane co-mold
- Grille: Thermoset composite-coated steel, multi-layer
- Overload Protection: SonicGuard
- Environmental: IEC 529 IP-X5 rating. Exceeds MilSpec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. Passes Mil-STd-202F for salt spray
- Termination: Screw-down terminal strip, zinc-plated copper base, nickel-plated metal screws/washers. Accepts up to 9 mm outside, 4 mm inside open lug (#6, #8 or #10 lug), plus bare wire (up to 12 AWG/2.5mm)
- Dimensions: 14"H x 23.3"W x 22.5"D (355x590x570mm)
- Net Weight (each): 38 lbs. (17.1 kg)
- Shipping Weight (each): 43 lbs. (19.4 kg)
- Included Accessories: 1 pc MTC-PC4 input panel cover, 4 pcs MTC-210FT floor
- standing foot, 4 pcs MTC-210RT foot receptacle for stacking