JBL Control 2P Compact Powered Monitor SystemSku #500163000000000 JBL 500163 YBDA Powered Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Great for a wide range of professional applications.
The JBL Control 2P is a compact powered reference monitor system that combines JBL's legendary loudspeaker design with powerful amplification. You get rich, accurate performance for the most demanding audio applications. The C2PS system includes one C2PM powered master monitor and one passive extension speaker. The compact design, rugged enclosure, and professional feature set make the JBL Control 2P Compact Powered Monitor ideal for desktop recording and video production, audio visual presentations, professional broadcast applications, and monitoring of electronic musical instruments.
- Studio quality transducers for accuracy, and rich bass
- response: 80 Hz - 20 Khz
- 35 watt per-channel power amplifier and high sensitivity drivers produce exceptional output: 115 DB max SPL per pair
- Balanced XLR, 1/4", and unbalanced RCA inputs allow connection to a range of signal sources
- Stereo headphone jack allows monitoring using headphones
- Ergonomic, side-mounted volume control — simultaneously controls left and
- right speakers
- High frequency adjust control — allows the user to contour HF response to application requirements
- Magnetically shielded transducers for use near CRT monitors and magnetically sensitive equipment
- Internal peak limiter and overload protection circuit - protects the system from damage caused by continuous overdriving
- Wall-mount capable using optional MTC-2P mounting kit
- Included snap-on pedestals optimize listening angle
Order today and enjoy reference quality sound.
Control 2P Compact Powered Monitor System Specifications:
- Transducers: LF: 135mm (5.25 in) low frequency loudspeaker; HF: 19mm (.75 in) Polycarbonate dome tweeter
- Frequency Range: 80Hz - 20kHz
- Amplifier Power: 35W per channel
- Maximum SPL Per Pair: 115 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 4.2 kHz
- Input Sensitivity: +4 dBu XLR 1/4"; 0 dBu RCA
- Signal Input Connectors (x2): Balanced Neutrik® Combo XLR 1/4" TRS; Unbalanced RCA
- Power Requirements: 19 VDC / 3.42 A - use only supplied power supply
- Headphone Jack: 3.5 mm (1/8")
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 235 x 159 x 143 mm (9.3" x 6.3" x 5.6")
- Net Weight: 4.8kg (10lb.)