JBL Control 28 High-Output Two-Way 8" Indoor/Outdoor Speaker Pair BlackProduct #600176 JBL 600176 YAFB Installed Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A pair of 8" full-fidelity speaker for fixed indoor/outdoor installations.
This pair of Control 28 Audio Speakers has 2 of the largest JBL Professional's Control Contractor Series indoor/outdoor loudspeakers. Their rich sonic character makes the Control 28 a perfect choice for restaurants, health clubs, under balcony, outdoor theme & water parks, or other applications where foreground/background music and paging are required.
The unique InvisiBall mounting hardware makes short work of permanent installation. The InvisiBall mounting method adds the benefit of vertical rotation of up to 37° off-axis and horizontal rotation of up to 44° off-axis. Because InvisiBall adjustments are made through a hidden access behind the logo badge, the grille never needs to be removed and there exists a high degree of theft deterrence as well. The Control 28s readily accept a variety of paints and finishes to match any decor.
Weather resistance is maximized on the Control 28 Speakers by coating the woofer cones in polypropylene and terminating its circumference in JBL's WeatherEdge, a seamless, rubberized extension of the woofer surround that provides added protection to critical transducer elements. The polycarbonate tweeter diaphragms are reinforced with a thin film of titanium for added rigidity and endurance against sun, salt and moisture. Zinc-plated grilles resist rusting in the harshest conditions.
You can't go wrong with speakers from the company whose name is synonymous with cinema sound and was voted number one in the recording industry in 1976 (the heyday of recording) by studio professionals. Today, JBL monitors are used by Grammy winners such as Frank Fillipetti (Ray Charles, Korn, Billy Joel, Kiss) and Nate Kunkel (B.B. King, Sting, Crystal Method, Maroon 5).
- 2 great speakers in one pack
- Components: 8" polypropylene-coated woofer, 1" titanium-coated horn-loaded tweeter
- Built-in InvisiBall mounting hardware
- Weather-resistant enclosure and transducers
- Readily paintable
- 90° x 90° high-frequency horn
- Overload protection circuitry
- Sensitivity: 92 dB SPL, 1W, 1m
Order these 2 hot speakers today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
Control 28 High-Output Two-Way 8" Indoor/Outdoor Speaker Pair Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 60 Hz to 16 kHz
- Continuous Program Power Capacity: 175 Watts
- Sensitivity (half-space on-wall average 100 Hz to 10 kHz): 92 dB SPL, 1W, 1m
- Directivity Factor (Q): 7.5
- Directivity Index (DI): 8.8
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8 kHz
- LFDriver: 8" (200mm) polypropylene cone with WeatherEdge
- HF Driver: 1" (25mm) titanium-coated polycarbonate
- Enclosure Material: HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene)
- Overload Protection: Full-Range power limiting to protect network and transducers
- Termination: Spring terminals, accepts banana plug
- Environmental: Conforms to Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. IEC 529 IP-X4 splashproof rating
- Dimensions: 15"H x 11"W x 8.6"D (380x280x220mm)
- Net Weight (each): 12 lbs. (5.5 kg)
- Shipping Weight (pair): 25 lbs. (11 kg)
- Included Accessories: InvisiBall Assembly, 6x180 mm hex key