JBL Control 25T Indoor/Outdoor Background/Foreground Speaker PairProduct #600175 JBL 600175 YAFB Installed Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Full-fidelity speakers for fixed indoor/outdoor installations with transformer isolation to eliminate AC hum.
The Control 25T speaker pair are among the most versatile of JBL Professional's Control Contractor Series indoor and outdoor loudspeakers. Its robust nature makes the Control 25T speakers a perfect choice for restaurants, health clubs, outdoor theme and water parks or other applications where foreground/background music and paging are required. The Control 25T can be used in either 70.7V or 100V distributed-line sound systems. Taps are provided at 30W, 15W and 7.5W (plus a 3.7W tap for use on 70.7V systems only).
The unique InvisiBall mounting hardware makes short work of permanent installation. The InvisiBall mounting method adds the benefit of vertical rotation of up to 37° off-axis and horizontal rotation of up to 44° off-axis. Because InvisiBall adjustments are made through a hidden access behind the logo badge, the grille never needs to be removed and there exists a high degree of theft deterrence as well. The Control 25T speakers readily accept a variety of paints and finishes to match any decor.
Weather resistance is maximized in the JBL speaker by coating the woofer cone in polypropylene and terminating its circumference in JBL's WeatherEdge, a seamless, rubberized extension of the woofer surround that provides added protection to critical transducer elements. The polycarbonate tweeter diaphragm is reinforced with a thin film of titanium for added rigidity and endurance against sun, salt and moisture. Zinc-plated grilles resist rusting in the harshest conditions.
You can't go wrong with speakers from the company whose name is synonymous with cinema sound and was voted number one in the recording industry in 1976 (the heyday of recording) by studio professionals. Today, JBL monitors are used by Grammy winners such as Frank Fillipetti (Ray Charles, Korn, Billy Joel, Kiss) and Nate Kunkel (B.B. King, Sting, Crystal Method, Maroon 5).
- Isolation transformer for 70.7V/100V distributed-line sound systems
- Components: 5-1/4" polypropylene-coated woofer, 3/4" titanium-coated horn-loaded tweeter
- Built-in InvisiBall mounting hardware
- Weather-resistant enclosure and transducers
- Readily paintable
- 90° x 90° high-frequency horn
Control 25T Indoor/Outdoor Background/Foreground Speaker Pair Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 80 Hz to 15 kHz
- Power Capacity: Components and Network: 150 Watts Continuous Program
- Transformer: Per each listed tap rating (IEC pink noise, 100 hrs)
- Tap Settings: 100V Line: Tap 1 = 7.5W, Tap 2 = 15W, Tap 3 = 30W, Tap 4 is not used/70V Line: Tap 1 = 3.7W, Tap 2 =7.5W, Tap 3 = 15W, Tap 4 = 30W
- Nominal Max. Output by Tap: Tap #1=94 dB (70.7V input)/97 dB (100V input), Tap #2=97 dB/100 dB, Tap #3=100 dB/102 dB, Tap #4=102 dB/do not use
- Directivity Factor (Q): 5.3
- Directivity Index (DI): 7.2
- Crossover Frequency: 3.0 kHz
- LFDriver: 5.25" (135mm) polypropylene-coated paper with WeatherEdge
- HF Driver: .75" (19mm) titanium-coated polycarbonate
- Enclosure Material: HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene)
- Overload Protection: Full-Range power limiting to protect network and transducers
- Termination: Spring terminals, accepts banana plug
- Environmental: Conforms to Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. IEC 529 IP-X4 splashproof rating
- Dimensions: 9.3"H x 7.4"W x 5.8"D (236x188x149mm)
- Net Weight (each): 8 lbs. (3.6 kg)
- Shipping Weight (pair): 17 lbs. (7.7 kg)
- Included Accessories: Invisiball Assembly, 6x100 mm hex key