JBL Control 25AV Two-Way 5-1/4" Shielded Indoor/Outdoor Speaker PairProduct #600174 JBL 600174 YAFB Installed Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Full-fidelity speakers for fixed installations, magnetically shielded for use near video monitors.
The Control 25AV utilizes a deep cabinet, high-power components and complex network to achieve extremely smooth high-fidelity performance from compact 2-way loudspeakers. Premium performance capability and even coverage ensures excellent sound quality throughout the listening area. Magnetic shielding allows use of the speaker in close proximity to video monitors. The top-quality transformer, with reduced saturation, allows use on either 70-volt or 100-volt distributed speaker lines, with similar performance fidelity. In the bypass position, the high 8-ohm impedance allows use of more audio speakers on a loudspeaker line.
The unique InvisiBall mounting method is simple to install, aims easily, and provides a high degree of theft deterrence. The cabinets accept a variety of paints to match any decor. Weather resistance is maximized by a stainless steel grille, which is paintable. Coating the woofer in polypropylene and terminating its circumference in JBL's WeatherEdge, a seamless, rubberized extension of the woofer surround, protects critical transducer elements. The polycarbonate tweeter diaphragm is reinforced with a thin film of titanium for added rigidity and endurance. Nickel/zinc rust-resistant terminals ensure a secure input connection.
JBL's exclusive SonicGuard overload protection is virtually inaudible to the listener, ensuring reliability while providing full fidelity sound.
You can't go wrong with speakers from the company whose name is synonymous with cinema sound and was voted number one in the recording industry in 1976 (the heyday of recording) by studio professionals. Today, JBL monitors are used by Grammy winners such as Frank Fillipetti (Ray Charles, Korn, Billy Joel, Kiss) and Nate Kunkel (B.B. King, Sting, Crystal Method, Maroon 5).
- Video shielded for use near video monitors
- Extremely smooth frequency response
- Stainless steel grill for harsh environments
- 60-Watt transformer for 70V or 100V lines, with 8 ohms through
- SonicGuard overload protection
- 5-1/4" (130mm) polypropylene-coated woofer, 3/4" (10mm) titanium-coated horn-loaded tweeter
- InvisiBall mounting hardware and sealed input panel cover
- Screw-down input terminals
- 100° x 100° high-frequency horn
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
Control 25AV Two-Way 5-1/4" Shielded Indoor/Outdoor Speaker Pair Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 70 Hz to 23 kHz
- Midrange (±1.5 dB, typical): 130 Hz - 14 kHz
- 100-Hour Power Capacity: 200 Watts Continuous Program Power, 100 Watts Continuous Pink Noise
- Nominal Coverage: 100° x 100°
- Nominal Sensitivity (half-space on-wall average 100 Hz to 10 kHz: 87 dB SPL, 1W @ 1 m (3.3ft)
- Nominal Coverage: 100° x 100°
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 113 dB continuous peak pink noise, 107 dB continuous average pink noise, 103 dB continuous average music or speech
- Directivity Factor (Q): 4.9, averaged 500 Hz to 4 kHz
- Directivity Index (DI): 6.9 dB, averaged 500 Hz to 4 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 6.7 ohms at 230 Hz
- Crossover Type: Second Order Lowpass, Second Order Highpass, Complex
- Optimization for Maximally Flat Response
- Transformer Taps: 170V: 60W, 30W, 15W, 7.5W taps (Taps #4, #3, #2 & #1), 100V: 60W, 30W, 15W taps (Taps #3, #2, & #1), through position: 8 ohms
- Low Frequency: 5.25" (130mm) polypropylene-coated paper with WeatherEdge
- surround, 1" (25mm) voicecoil on kapton former
- High Frequency: .75" (20mm) titanium-coated PEI
- Enclosure Material: High-impact polystyrene
- Overload Protection: Full-range power limiting to protect network and transducers. Internal
- fuse to protect during exceptional overload condition
- Environmental: Exceeds Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. IEC 529 IP-X4 splashproof rating
- Termination: Screw-down terminal strip, zinc-plated copper base, nickel-plated
- metal screws/washers, accepts up to 9 mm outside, 4 mm inside open lug (#6, #8 or #10), plus bare wire (up to 12 AWG)
- Safety Agency Rating: Transformer is listed per UL1876
- Rotation: Against wall on InvisiBall (base: 37° vertical, 44° horizontal/on bracket: 44° all directions
- Dimensions: 9.3"H x 7.4"W x 6.3"D (236x186x159mm)
- Net Weight (each): 9 lbs. (4.0 kg)
- Shipping Weight (pair): 20 lbs. (9.0 kg)
- Included Accessories: 1 Pr MTC-PC input panel cover, InvisiBall mounting base, 6 x100mm InvisiBall hex wrench