JBL Control 25 2-Way 5-1/4" Indoor/Outdoor Speaker SystemProduct #600173 JBL 600173 YAFB Installed Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A pair of full-fidelity speakers for fixed indoor/outdoor installations.
The Control 25 is one of the most versatile of JBL Professional's Control Contractor Series indoor/outdoor loudspeakers. Its robust nature makes the Control 25 speaker a perfect choice for restaurants, health clubs, outdoor theme and water parks or other applications where foreground/background music and paging are required.
The unique InvisiBall mounting hardware makes short work of permanent installation. The InvisiBall mounting method adds the benefit of vertical rotation of up to 37Â° off-axis and horizontal rotation of up to 44Â° off-axis. Because InvisiBall adjustments are made through a hidden access behind the logo badge, the grille never needs to be removed and there exists a high degree of theft deterrence as well. The JBL Control 25 Speaker readily accepts a variety of paints and finishes to match any decor. Weather resistance is maximized by coating the woofer cone in polypropylene and terminating its circumference in JBL's WeatherEdge, a seamless, rubberized extension of the woofer surround that provides added protection to critical transducer elements. The polycarbonate tweeter diaphragm is reinforced with a thin film of titanium for added rigidity and endurance against sun, salt and moisture. Zinc-plated grilles resist rusting in the harshest conditions.
You can't go wrong with speakers from the company whose name is synonymous with cinema sound and was voted number one in the recording industry in 1976 (the heyday of recording) by studio professionals. Today, JBL monitors are used by Grammy winners such as Frank Fillipetti (Ray Charles, Korn, Billy Joel, Kiss) and Nate Kunkel (B.B. King, Sting, Crystal Method, Maroon 5).
- Components: 5-1/4" polypropylene-coated woofer, 3/4" titanium-coated horn-loaded tweeter
- Built-in InvisiBall mounting hardware
- Weather-resistant enclosure and transducers
- Readily paintable
- 90Â° x 90Â° high-frequency horn
- Overload protection circuitry
- Sensitivity: 88 dB SPL, 1W, 1m
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
Control 25 2-Way 5-1/4" Indoor/Outdoor Speaker System Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 80 Hz to 16 kHz
- Continuous Program Power Capacity: 150 Watts
- Sensitivity (half-space on-wall average 100 Hz to 10 kHz): 88 dB SPL, 1W, 1m
- Directivity Factor (Q): 5.3
- Directivity Index (DI): 7.2
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 3.0 kHz
- Nominal Coverage: 90Â°x 90Â°
- LFDriver: 5.25" (135mm) polypropylene-coated paper with WeatherEdge
- HF Driver: .75" (19 mm) titanium-coated polycarbonate
- Enclosure Material: HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene)
- Overload Protection: Full-Range power limiting to protect network and transducers
- Termination: Spring terminals, accepts banana plug
- Environmental: Conforms to Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. IEC 529 IP-X4 splashproof rating
- Dimensions: 9.3"H x 7.4"W x 5.8"D (236x188x149mm)
- Net Weight (each): 5 lbs. (2.3 kg)
- Shipping Weight (pair): 11 lbs. (5 kg)
- Included Accessories: InvisiBall Assembly, 6x100mm hex key