JBL Control 23T 2-Way 3-1/2" Indoor/Outdoor Speaker Pair BlackProduct #600172 JBL 600172 YAFB Installed Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
5" full-fidelity speakers for fixed indoor/outdoor installations with transformer isolation to eliminate AC hum.
The Control 23T is one of the most compact of JBL Professional's Control Contractor Series indoor/outdoor loudspeakers, making it a perfect choice for patios, foyers, retail or other applications where foreground/background music and paging are required, with minimum aesthetic impact. They can be used in either 70.7V or 100V distributed-line sound systems. The single power tap is 5W at 70.7V and 10W at 100V.
The unique InvisiBall mounting hardware makes short work of permanent installation. In addition, the InvisiBall mounting method adds the benefit of vertical rotation of up to 37Â° and horizontal rotation of up to 44Â°. Because InvisiBall adjustments are made through a hidden access behind the logo badge, the grille never needs to be removed, while providing a high-degree of theft deterrence.
The Control 23T readily accepts a variety of paints and finishes to match any decor. Weather resistance is maximized by coating the woofer cone in polypropylene and terminating its circumference in JBL's WeatherEdge, a seamless, rubberized extension of the woofer surround that provides added protection to critical transducer elements. The polycarbonate tweeter diaphragm is reinforced with a thin film of titanium for added rigidity and endurance against sun, salt and moisture. Zinc-plated grilles resist rusting in the harshest conditions.
You can't go wrong with speakers from the company whose name is synonymous with cinema sound and was voted number one in the recording industry in 1976 (the heyday of recording) by studio professionals. Today, JBL monitors are used by Grammy winners such as Frank Fillipetti (Ray Charles, Korn, Billy Joel, Kiss) and Nate Kunkel (B.B. King, Sting, Crystal Method, Maroon 5).
- Isolation transformer for 70.7V/100V distributed-line sound systems.
- Components: 3-1/2" polypropylene-coated woofer, 1/2" titanium-coated horn-loaded tweeter
- Built-in InvisiBall mounting hardware
- Weather-resistant enclosure and transducers
- Readily paintable to match decor
- 90Â° x 90Â° high-frequency horn
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
Control 23T 2-Way 3-1/2" Indoor/Outdoor Speaker Pair Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 100Hz to 21kHz
- Power Capacity: Components and Network: 50 Watts continuous program
- Transformer: 5W @ 70V, 10W @ 100V (IEC pink noise, 100 hours)
- Nominal Coverage: 90Â° x 90Â°
- Nominal Output: 70.7V Input/89 dB, 100V Input/92 dB
- Directivity Factor (Q): 4.8
- Directivity Index (DI): 6.8
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5 kHz
- LFDriver: 3.5" (88mm) polypropylene cone with WeatherEdge
- HF Driver: .5" (13mm) titanium-coated polycarbonate
- Enclosure Material: HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene)
- Overload Protection: Full-Range power limiting to protect network and transducers
- Termination: Spring terminals, accepts banana plug
- Safety Agency Rating: Transformer UL1876 recognized
- Environmental: Conforms to Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV. IEC 529 IP-X4 splashproof rating
- Dimensions: 7.6"H x 5.5"W x 4.4"D 1(93x140x111mm)
- Net Weight (each): 4 lbs. (1.8 kg)
- Shipping Weight (pair): 9 lbs. (4.1 kg)
- Included Accessories: InvisiBall Assembly, 4x80mm hex key