JBL Control 23 3.5IN 2-Way In/Out Spkr Pr BlackProduct #600169 JBL 600169 YAFB Installed Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
5" full-fidelity speakers for fixed indoor/outdoor installations.
The Control 23 is one of the most compact of JBL Professional's Control Contractor Series indoor/outdoor loudspeakers. The Control 23 speakers are a perfect choice for patios, foyers, retail or other applications where foreground/background music and paging are required, with minimum aesthetic impact.
The unique InvisiBall mounting hardware makes short work of permanent installation. The InvisiBall mounting method adds the benefit of vertical rotation of up to 37° off-axis and horizontal rotation of up to 44° off-axis. Because InvisiBall adjustments are behind the logo badge, the grille never needs to be removed and there exists a high degree of theft deterrence as well. The Control 23 readily accepts a variety of paints and finishes to match any decor. Weather resistance is maximized by coating the woofer cone in polypropylene and terminating its circumference in JBL's WeatherEdge, a seamless, rubberized extension of the woofer surround that provides added protection to critical transducer elements. The polycarbonate tweeter diaphragm is reinforced with a thin film of titanium for added rigidity and endurance against sun, salt and moisture. Zinc-plated grilles resist rusting in the harshest conditions.
You can't go wrong with speakers from the company whose name is synonymous with cinema sound and was voted number one in the recording industry in 1976 (the heyday of recording) by studio professionals. Today, JBL monitors are used by Grammy winners such as Frank Fillipetti (Ray Charles, Korn, Billy Joel, Kiss) and Nate Kunkel (B.B. King, Sting, Crystal Method, Maroon 5).
- Components: 3-1/2" polypropylene-coated woofer, 1/2" titanium-coated
- horn-loaded tweeter
- Built-in InvisiBall mounting hardware
- Weather resistant enclosure and transducers
- Readily paintable to match decor
- 90° x 90° high-frequency horn
- Overload protection circuitry
- Sensitivity: 86 dB SPL, 1W, 1m
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
Control 23 3.5IN 2-Way In/Out Spkr Pr Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 85 Hz to 22 kHz
- Continuous Program Power Capacity: 50 Watts
- Sensitivity (half-space on-wall, average 100 Hz to 10 kHz): 86 dB SPL, 1W, 1m,
- Directivity Factor (Q): 4.8
- Directivity Index (DI): 6.8
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 3.5 kHz
- LFDriver: 88 mm (3.5 in) polypropylene cone with WeatherEdge
- HF Driver: 13 mm (.5 in) titanium-coated polycarbonate
- Enclosure Material: HIPS (High Impact Polystyrene)
- Overload Protection: Full-Range power limiting to protect network and transducers
- Termination: Spring terminals, accepts banana plug
- Environmental: Conforms to Mil Spec 810 for humidity, salt spray, temperature & UV
- IEC 529 IP-X4 splashproof rating
- Dimensions: 7.6"H x 5.5"W x 4.4"D (193x140x111mm)
- Net Weight (each): 4 lbs. (1.8 kg)
- Shipping Weight (pair): 9 lbs. (4.1 kg)
- Included Accessories: InvisiBall Assembly, 4x80mm hex key