JBL Control 1 Pro Compact Speaker - PairProduct #600194 JBL 600194 YAFB Installed Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
JBL sound quality for the space-challenged studio.
The Control 1 Pro incorporates JBL Professional loudspeaker systems design. Featuring proven JBL transducer technologies, the Control 1 Pro is perfect for a wide variety of critical near-field audio applications. You can't go wrong with monitors from the company whose name is synonymous with cinema sound and was voted number one in the recording industry in 1976 (the heyday of recording) by studio professionals. Today, JBL monitors are used by Grammy winners such as Frank Fillipetti (Ray Charles, Korn, Billy Joel, Kiss) and Nate Kunkel (B.B. King, Sting, Crystal Method, Maroon 5).
With independent, monitor-grade high- and low-frequency drivers, the Control 1 Pro Loudspeaker's professional crossover network provides steep slopes for exceptional sonic performance and incorporates full-range SonicGuard overload protection into the design ensuring network and transducer protection from excessive power surges from the amplifier.
The Control 1 Pro's rugged and durable molded enclosure houses magnetically shielded transducers, making it ideal for use with video and computer monitors or other magnetically sensitive equipment. The JBL Control 1 Pro Audio Speaker's compact design makes it ideal for audio-visual applications, computer workstations, recording and broadcast studios, mobile audio-video control rooms, and foreground and background music.
The Control 1 Pro can easily be mounted against a wall or other flat surface with the enclosed brackets or simply used as a bookshelf speaker.
- 150 watts Continuous Power Handling
- Professional drivers and crossover network
- Included mounting bracket
- Transparent and faithful sonic performance
- Magnetically shielded transducers
Control 1 Pro Compact Speaker - Pair Specifications:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 80 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+/- 3 dB): 100 Hz - 18 kHz
- Power Capacity: 150 W
- Sensitivity (average 1 kHz to 10 kHz): 87 dB SPL, 1 W, 3.3' (1 m)
- Maximum SPL: 108 dB continuous, 114 dB peak
- Directivity Factor (Q) (average 1 kHz to 10 kHz): 6.0
- Directivity Index (DI): 7.8 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 4.2 kHz
- Overload Protection: Full-range SonicGuard power limiting to protect network and transducers
- LF Driver: 5.25" (135 mm) low-frequency loudspeaker
- HF Driver: .75" (19 mm) polycarbonate dome tweeter
- Input Connectors: Spring-loaded terminals
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene Structural Foam
- Dimensions: 9.3" x 6.3" x 5.6" (235x159x143mm)
- Net Weight (each): 4 lbs. (1.8 kg)
- Shipping Weight (pair): 10 lbs. (4.6 kg)
- Included Accessories: Mounting Bracket Assembly