JBL 5.1 Surround Sound SystemProduct #600346 JBL 600346 YBG Studio & Recording Packages https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Unmatched surround monitoring accuracy for smaller production rooms.
This JBL speaker system comes with 5 LSR6325P satellite speakers and a LSR6312SP subwoofer.
The satellites have 5-1/4" woofers and high-frequency transducers driven by 100W/50W respectively. The 12" subwoofer has a 250W amp.
Very flat frequency response is achieved through special technologies that compensate for problems in the mix environment. Linear Spatial Reference technology ensures smooth and accurate mid- and high-frequency content at the mix position, and a boundary compensation setting corrects spectral shift and assures a flat response when wall-mounted or placed on a surface. Monitors are equipped with balanced +4dBu XLR and unbalanced -10dBV RCA inputs and have a front-panel power switch and volume control.
The LSR6312SP speaker uses a 250W continuous-power amp to power its 12" subwoofer with JBL's patented Neodymium Differential Drive NDD. An integral bass-management system provides all the features you need for multiformat surround production including: LCR and Direct LFE inputs, summed output for chaining multiple subwoofers, -4dB alignment setting, and JBL's RMC (Room Mode Correction) system. The RMC Calibration Kit is included.
- The LSR6325P speaker systems:
- 100W RMS amplifier powers a 5-1/4" woofer
- 50W RMS powers high frequency transducer
- Cast aluminum enclosure
- Very flat frequency response
- Linear Spatial Reference technology ensures smooth and accurate mid and high-frequency content at the mix position
- User selectable boundary compensation settings correct spectral shift and assure a flat response when speakers are mounted on wall or set on a working surface
- High pass filtering for use with optional subwoofer
- Unmatched accuracy in smaller production rooms
- Balanced +4 dBu XLR and unbalanced -10 dBV RCA inputs
- Convenient front-panel volume control and power switch
- Magnetically shielded for use near CRT monitors
- THX pm3 approved for use in demanding production applications
- The LSR6312SP powered subwoofer:
- Multiformat powered subwoofer
- Handling for Dolby Prologic, AC-3, DTS and other surround formats
- RMC Room Mode Correction controls response peaks due to room space
- RMC Calibration Kit included
- 250W continuous output power amplifier
- Sophisticated LCR bass management system
- Direct LFE input with selectable 10dB input sensitivity
- Summed output allows chaining of multiple units
- Neodymium Differential Drive NDD technology
- Dynamic braking for extended LF response and low power compression
- High-density baffle for low resonance and stable inertial ground
- Linear Dynamics Aperture port design eliminates port turbulence and reduces port compression
- Reinforced enclosure and convenient mounting points for mounted installation
Order today for totally reliable surround mix monitoring.