JamHub TourBus 7-Section System with Recording
Teaching Lab Products
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Jam anywhere, anytime without disturbing the peace.
The 7-section, 21-channel JamHub TourBus system mixes ampified instruments and vocals and puts out the sound through headphones for quiet practice sessions. With inputs for 7 players, one SoleMix remote, and a USB audio out for digital recording, the JamHub TourBus makes silent rehearsal possible anytime and anywhere.
JamHub TourBus offers 21 audio channels for up to 7 musicians and their instruments, mics, and headphones. JamHub TourBus also has two SoleMix remotes plus a built-in recorder. Each section offers a stereo TRS and XLR mic input, FX return level, and headphone volume control. The TourBus records WAV files, which don't compress audio like MP3s, ensuring quality recordings. JamHubs were created to give musicians the freedom to jam all they want, wherever they want. When you're jamming, JamHub TourBus keeps it virtually silent to the outside worldâneighbors can't hear it; parents can't hear it; cops can't hear it. But for everyone in the band, the experience rocks. Each musician controls an individual mix. Just pick a color section and plug in your instruments, mics, and headphones. You'll hear yourself with amazing new clarityâno more volume wars. Hear your playing improve faster.
- 21 audio channels for up to 7 musicians
- 7 XLR and 7 TRS input jacks
- SoleMix controls for each section so everyone creates their own mix
- 4 SoleMix remote jacks (2 remotes included)
- 1-R switch for quickly listening to recording mix
- R section for connecting to MP3 or recording
- Built-in 24-bit stereo effects including reverb, delay and modulation
- Stage control gives each player virtual stage location in rehearsal studio
- Phantom power (+48V)
- USB out for direct recording to computer
- Built-in recording to SD RAM card
The better the rehearsal, the better the performance. Order today.