- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Turn your treasured cassette tapes into MP3 gold.
Do you have hundreds of cassette tapes collecting dust and taking up space with no way of enjoying what was recorded on them years ago? With the TAPE 2 PC converter, you can polish off those old personal recordings, radio shows, and out-of-print or impossible-to-find analog gems and bring them into the digital age by turning them into MP3s. Just plug the TAPE 2 PC into your computer using the provided USB cable, install the software, and easily transfer those analog tunes to your iPod or other MP3 digital player.
TAPE 2 PC includes EZ Tape Converter 2 for PC (EZTC2) and EZ Audio Converter for Mac (EZAC); the simplest way to record and convert tapes directly to iTunes. EZTC2 features Gracenote MusicID technology, which analyzes your recordings and automatically retrieves album, artist, and song information for you. EZAC will also let you enter track information for those special mixes you may have recorded yourself. You can now digitally convert and archive your entire collection in just a few mouse clicks.
When you're finished archiving your cassettes to your computer, TAPE 2 PC can connect to your stereo system using standard RCA cables for convenient cassette listening in your living room, garage, or wherever your stereo system resides.
- Quickly transfer music on your tapes to MP3 format on your computer!
- Dual dubbing cassette deck
- Plug & Play USB audio interface no drivers needed!
- Metal and CrO2 tape selector
- EZ Tape Converter 2 software (PC) and EZ Audio Converter (Mac) for hassle-free recording
- Audacity software (Mac and PC) included for cleaning up worn recordings
- USB Cable
- Stereo RCA Cable
- Software CD
Order under the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees.
Tape 2 PC USB Cassette Archiver Specifications:
- System Requirements
- PC: Windows XP or Vista, one available USB1.1 port or higher
- Mac: Mac OS9 or higher, one available USB1.1 port or higher