IK Multimedia Total Workstation 2 CrossgradeProduct #500939 IK Multimedia 500939 YSKG Virtual Instrument Bundles https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Registered owners of IK Multimedia products can save big on this 2nd version of Total Workstation.
If you are a registered owner of any IK Multimedia product, you can get a significant price break on Total Workstation 2 Instruments Bundle. It contains all 5 IK "Powered by SampleTank" virtual instrument plug-ins in one box, providing you everything needed to compose and arrange music in all styles and genres. This sample collection offers you the complete selection of acoustic, electric, and electronic instruments with SampleTank, all types of synths, pads, and leads with Sonik Synth, from the masterpiece orchestral and choir collection with Miroslav Philharmonik, classic analog sounds with SampleMoog, and vintage keyboards with SampleTron.
All of your instrument needs are fulfilled in this convenient, massive collection of world-class acoustic grand pianos, electric pianos, strings, brass, winds, vocals, organs, percussion, drums, basses, guitars, synths, loops, ethnic samples, and more. The Total Workstation 2 Instruments Bundle also includes the entire collection of one of the best sounding orchestral sound sets ever made in the Miroslav Philharmonik library and a complete collection of extremely rare and sought-after vintage synths from Moog Music. They're all in here to give you one of the most versatile and well-rounded collection of virtual instruments today.
Since all of the Total Workstation 2 instruments are "Powered by SampleTank", each instruments' sound can also be loaded and used in SampleTank 2.5 XL's interface, where all sounds become instantly accessible, in one convenient location. No other instrument bundle offers you this exclusive feature. The key advantages of this is that the instruments can be mixed and matched to create entirely new, multilayered sounds, effects can be shared, songs can be more easily composed and recalled, and this setup will lighten the CPU-load on your computer. With the Total Workstation 2 Instruments Bundle, you won't have to go digging through several different plug-ins to find the "right" sound—everything is where you need it: at your fingertips.
If you've used these instruments in the past and you want to load them into their respective interfaces, you can do that, too. IK Multimedia has left nothing out in this super-collection of instruments.
Total creative effects control
The Total Workstation 2 Instruments Bundle offers unprecedented flexibility to create new sounds through the superior DSP effects available in each instrument.
Based on the award-winning SampleTank 2.5 effects section, these effects range in scope from high-quality reverbs (modeled on IK Multimedia's own Classik Studio Reverb), delays, and chorus-based effects, to EQs and compressors (based on T-RackS), and amp modeling gear (direct from AmpliTube). Plus, when sounds are loaded in SampleTank 2.5, there are three different routing possibilities: insert, send, and master. This much flexibility gives you total creative control over the sound, to create whatever is in your head.
All new Artist Signature Presets
Now that all of the instruments from these awesome sample libraries load into one easy-to-find location, combining sounds to create new sonic worlds is even easier. To demonstrate this, IK has tapped some of their best and favorite star producers to begin creating combination presets that utilize all the instruments. Many will be available straight out of the box, and IK will be continually adding more from new artists to their website, available for registered users to download and enjoy, free of charge!
These presets will include offerings from high-profile producers such as Dark Child (Mary J. Blige, Britney Spears, J-Lo, Destiny's Child, Janet Jackson, Whitney Houston), J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League (Young Jeezy, Mary J. Blige, Rick Ross, 2 Pistols), Bernie Worrell (Parliament-Funkadelic, Talking Heads, Bill Laswell, Gov't Mule, Black Jack Johnson), The Crystal Method, Wolfgang Gartner, Lenny Dee, George Acosta, Rabbit in the Moon, Scratch-D (Dynamix II), Dan Physics, and more!
- Over 14,000 sounds, 28GB of samples
- Includes all "Powered by SampleTank" plug-ins:
- SampleTank 2.5 XL
- Miroslav Philharmonik
- Sonik Synth 2
- 33 DSP-based effects
- Over 50 synth-sampler controls
- All the sounds are compatible with SampleTank 2.5
- New Artist Signature Presets made by some of the top producers and artists in the industry
- Works as a standalone application, as well as a plug-in
- Fully compatible with Mac OS X (Universal Binary), and Windows (XP / Vista)
- Supported plug-in formats: VST, RTAS, and AU
- 16 part multitimbral (per instrument)
- 256 notes polyphony (per instrument)
- 16 individual stereo outputs (per instrument)
- Mix view and full mix parameters control
- 33 DSP-based multi-effects (see Effects List)
- Range Control allows for creating complex splits and layers
- Total sound editing with full access to 50 Synth-Sampler engine controls
- Instrument browsing
- BPM syncable LFOs
- Portamento Time control
- Zone feature for single sample accurate editing
- Part Volume / Pan controls
- Expanded easy to use full MIDI control
- Part and Combi preset save features
- Convenient back-up function
- Search function
- Sounds can be read by SampleTank 2
- 3 Synth Engines:
- Enhanced STRETCH
- Traditional Resampling
- Effects list:
- CSReverb, Reverb, Spring Reverb, Reverb Delay, Ambience, Delay,
- Filter, Envelope Filter, Multi Filter, Wah-Wah Chorus, Multi Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Envelope Flanger
- AM Modulation, FM Modulation
- Auto Pan, Tremolo, Rotary Speaker
- Lo-Fi, Distortion, Phonograph, Crusher, Overdrive
- Pre Amp, Tone Control, Cabinet
- Parametric EQ, Channel Strip, Compressor, Limiter, Slicer
- 3 Performance Modes:
Get more, pay less with this crossgrade offer for registered IK Multimedia users. Order now!
Total Workstation 2 Crossgrade Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Power PC-based Macintosh:
- Minimal: 866MHz G4 processor, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Suggested: dual 1.25GHz G4 or G5 processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- Intel-based Macintosh:
- Minimal: 1.5GHz Intel Core Solo processor, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later.
- Suggested: 1.66GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- Minimal: Pentium 1GHz / Athlon XP 1.33GHz, 512MB of RAM, Windows XP / Vista or later
- Suggested: Pentium 2.4GHz / Athlon XP 2.4GHz, 1GB of RAM, Windows XP / Vista or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS