IK Multimedia StealthPedal USB-Powered Guitar Audio Interface/Software Controller for AmpliTube SoftwareProduct #580403 IK Multimedia 580403 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
An audio interface/controller in a wah-style pedal.
The StealthPedal is a USB-powered guitar audio interface and software controller in a compact wah-style pedal, allowing you to record, play, and control the included "Powered by AmpliTube" software, or any other MIDI controllable software, with the same feel and ease of use as a traditional guitar pedal. StealthPedal lets you record guitar or bass with your Mac or PC at 24-bit A/D and D/A conversion and CD-quality 44.1/48kHz operation. It has two separate inputs for Hi-Z or line-level instruments, two separate outputs, plus a convenient headphone output.
StealthPedal from IK Multimedia also works as a software floor controller. The built-in expression pedal and switch can be associated with any parameter of "Powered by Amplitube" software, or any other amp and FX modeling software with MIDI control capabilities. The StealthPedal controls can also be expanded with an additional expression pedal and two extra switches for building a mini-pedalboard rig with preset and single effects control capabilities for full live/recording usage. You're not limited to controlling amp-simulator software with StealthPedal, as it can control any effects plug-in, virtual instrument, or DAW with MIDI control capabilities.
StealthPedal sports a rugged, metal, classic wah-style, compact enclosure with a volume knob and 3 LED indicators that operate as a status display, tuner, or level indicator when used with any "Powered by AmpliTube" software. Its circuit design has been derived from IK's StompIO high-end stage controller, ensuring high-fidelity in the recording of your guitar and bass with software configurable input gain level, 109dBA low-noise input stage, and optimal audio quality throughout.
StealthPedal also comes with a must-have assortment of software, including AmpliTube 2 Live guitar and bass amp and FX modeling software, standalone and plug-in, AmpliTube X-GEAR for further expandability with all "Powered by Amplitube" software, and Sonoma Riffworks T4 for immediate recording/composing/online sharing with your Mac or PC. The StealthPedal and the included plug-in is also compatible with all popular DAW software supporting ASIO and Core Audio drivers on PC and Mac.
The smartest solution to plug into and control your Mac/PC
The StealthPedal is both an audio interface and a software controller in one compact device. It is the smartest solution for plugging your guitar and bass into your computer and immediately controlling the included software or any of your preferred MIDI-controllable effects, instruments, or DAWs.
The built-in expression pedal and switch can be quickly associated with Wah, Volume, or any effects parameter and effects on/off. The additional inputs on the StealthPedal allow the connection of an external expression pedal and a double switch, allowing you to extend your software control capabilities and build a complete mini-rig with preset-switching capabilities.
When used with any "Powered by AmpliTube" software, the 3 LED indicators also operate both as a Tuner or a level control.
A USB-powered interface with a big sound
The StealthPedal sounds amazingly good, especially when compared to other USB powered interfaces. This has been achieved by implementing various high-end electronic design techniques not commonly found in other USB bus-powered interfaces. This includes a sophisticated multiple power supply section that allows the StealthPedal to run at internal higher voltages than what are usually found in other bus powered devices.
This device is a handy, USB powered audio interface, with a serious sound. It's clean, punchy, detailed, quiet, and provides the sort of solid sound quality that you can expect from interfaces costing three or four times its price.
A must-have software collection with the great expandability
The included AmpliTube 2 Live standalone and plug-in sounds allow you to immediately access the award-winning guitar and bass tones in the AmpliTube sample library for live playing and recording.
Also included is Sonoma Riffworks T4, which allows you to create songs easily using a riff-based workflow, loop recording, automatic track creation, drums, and effects. Collaborate online with musicians around the world. Cast tunes to an enthusiastic online community—all without putting down your guitar.
Additionally, the included AmpliTube X-GEAR allows you to expand the included AmpliTube 2 Live to nearly 200 gear models using AmpliTube 2 or any other "Powered by AmpliTube" package like the style-based AmpliTube Metal, classics like Ampeg SVX, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix, and the just announced AmpliTube Fender edition. Any of these packages can be seamlessly integrated in X-GEAR and immediately controlled by the StealthPedal for an excellent degree of expandability and modularity.
- USB-powered audio interface and pedal controller
- 2 balanced/unbalanced audio inputs (Hi-Z or line level)
- 24-bit A/D and D/A conversion
- 64-bit drivers include a 32-bit compatibility, allowing you to work with 64-bit or 32-bit audio software applications
- 44.1/48kHz operation
- 2 balanced audio outputs
- Headphones output
- Volume control
- Built-in expression pedal and MIDI footswitch
- Multiple LEDs can operate as Tuner or Level indicators with AmpliTube
- External double switch and expression pedal inputs
- Classic, rugged metal Wah-style construction
- High-quality, low-noise input stage (109dBA /104dB RMS S/N ratio)
- Control all "Powered by AmpliTube" software/plug-ins
- Control any MIDI controllable software/plug-ins
- Includes AmpliTube 2 Live standalone and plug-in, AmpliTube X-GEAR and Sonoma Riffworks T4
- Compatible with all the most popular DAW software supporting ASIO and Core Audio drivers on PC and Mac
Use your tried-and-true pedal technique to record to your computer. Order today.
StealthPedal USB-Powered Guitar Audio Interface/Software Controller for AmpliTube Software Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Power PC-based Macintosh:
- Minimal: 866MHz G4 processor, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Suggested: Dual 1.25GHz G4 or G5 processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- Intel-based Macintosh:
- Minimal: 1.5GHz Intel Core Solo processor, 512MB of RAM, MacOS X 10.4.4 or later
- Suggested: 1.66GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- Minimal: Pentium 1GHz/Athlon XP 1.33GHz, 512MB of RAM, Windows XP/Vista or later
- Suggested: Pentium 2.4GHz/Athlon XP 2.4GHz, 1GB of RAM, Windows XP/Vista or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS