IK Multimedia StealthPedal Audio Interface/Controller + AmpliTube 2 Guitar Amp and Effects Modeling Plug-InProduct #502732 IK Multimedia 502732 YBK Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
24-bit/48kHz USB-powered audio interface and wah-style pedal controller with amp and effects modeling software.
Get 2 of IK Mulitmedia's most popular products, the StealthPedal and AmpliTube 2 Plug-in with this special package. The StealthPedal is an audio interface and software controller in a convenient, compact, wah-style pedal enclosure. AmpliTube 2 is a powerful tool for guitar players that puts a virtually unlimited array of tones and effects at your fingertips. Its stomp-box, post-effects, and amp simulation capabilities make it easy to craft everything from rich, vintage tones to unique cutting-edge sounds.
StealthPedal Audio Interface/Controller
StealthPedal is a USB-powered guitar audio interface/software controller in a compact wah-style pedal, allowing users to record, play, and control the included "Powered by Amplitube" software, or any other MIDI controllable software, with the same feel and ease as a traditional guitar pedal.
This unique pedal allows you to record guitar or bass on your Mac/PC with 24-bit A/D and D/A conversion and 44.1/48kHz operation. Two separate inputs are provided for Hi-Z or line-level instruments as well as two separate outputs, plus a convenient headphone output.
The StealthPedal also works as a software floor controller: the built-in expression pedal and switch can be associated with any parameter of "Powered by Amplitube" software, or any other amp and effects modeling software with MIDI control capabilities. The StealthPedal controls can also be expanded with an additional expression pedal and two extra switches for building a mini-pedal board rig with preset and single effects control capabilities for full live/recording usage. Users are not limited to controlling amp-simulator software with StealthPedal, as it can control any effects plug-in, virtual instrument, or DAW with MIDI control capabilities.
The compact enclosure is rugged, metal, and shaped in a classic-wah style, with a volume knob and three LED indicators that operate as a status display, tuner, or level indicator when used with any "Powered by Amplitube" software.
StealthPedal's circuit design has been derived from IK's StompIO high-end stage controller, ensuring high fidelity in the recording of your guitar and bass with software configurable input gain level, 109dBA low noise input stage, and optimal audio quality throughout.
A must-have assortment of software is also included with StealthPedal. You get AmpliTube 2 Live guitar and bass amp and effects modeling software, standalone, and plug-in; Ampeg SVX UNO, standalone and plug-in bass amp and effects modeling software; AmpliTube X-GEAR for further expandability with all "Powered by Amplitube" software; Sonoma Riffworks T4 for immediate recording/composing/online sharing with your Mac or PC; and AmpliGrooves Loops from Sonic Reality. The StealthPedal and included plug-ins are also compatible with all popular DAW software supporting ASIO and Core Audio drivers on PC and Mac.
All of this makes the StealthPedal a convenient, complete, and expandable solution for playing/recording guitar and bass with the computer.
AmpliTube 2 Plug-In
If you're not already a IK Multimedia AmpliTube player, then AmpliTube 2 is the perfect time to become one. AmpliTube 2 raises the bar on guitar amp and effects plug-ins by giving you more of everything you want to build an arsenal of killer guitar sounds. It has models of 14 preamps, 14 EQs, 7 power amps, 16 cabs, 6 mics, 21 stompboxes, 11 rack effects, plus a high-precision tuner. IK has expanded the number of available modules as well, now including Tuner, Stomp, Amp, Miked Cabinet, and Rack. Best of all, AmpliTube 2 gives you two guitar rig chains for even more setup flexibility and is even easier to use, with hundreds of presets ready to go. AmpliTube 2 is organized the same way a guitar rig is laid out, so using it feels natural from the start.
It has over 80 guitar gear emulations, including popular amp models based on Fender, Vox, Marshall, Mesa Boogie, THD, Supro, and more. Stomp Box effects modeled after rare vintage gear include models based on the Arbiter FuzzFace, Ibanez Tube Screamer, MXR Dynacomp, MXR Phase100, Electro-Harmonix Memory Man and more, all with AmpliTube's unique DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) technology.
AmpliTube 2 offers each individual guitar amp component modeled separately, allowing you to freely create a staggering 20,000 amp combinations! You can mix and match preamps, EQs, power amps, and cabinets of the most famous guitar amps of all time, to make custom hybrid amp creations and get your own, truly personal sound.
Please note: AmpliTube is a registered trademark of IK Multimedia. All other product names and trademarks are the property of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with IK Multimedia. Product names are used solely for the purpose of identifying the specific products that were studied during IK Multimedia's sound model development and for describing certain types of tones produced with IK Mulitmedia's digital modeling technology. Use of these names does not imply any cooperation or endorsement.
- USB powered audio interface and pedal controller
- 2 balanced / unbalanced audio inputs (hi-Z or line level)
- 24 bit A/D and D/A conversion
- 44.1/48 kHz operation
- 2 balanced audio outputs
- Headphones output
- Volume control
- Built-in expression pedal and MIDI foot-switch
- Multiple LEDs can operate as Tuner or Level indicators with AmpliTube
- External double switch and expression pedal inputs
- Classic, rugged metal Wah-style construction
- High-quality, low-noise input stage (109dBA /104dB RMS S/N ratio)
- Control all "Powered by AmpliTube" software/plug-ins
- Control any MIDI controllable software/plug-ins
- Includes AmpliTube 2 Live standalone and plug-in, AmpliTube X-GEAR, Ampeg SVX UNO standalone and plug-in, Sonoma Riffworks T4, and AmpliGrooves Loops by Sonic Reality
- Compatible with all the most popular DAW software supporting ASIO and Core Audio drivers on PC and Mac
- Endless software expandability with AmpliTube modules
- RTAS, HTDM, VST, DX, MAS, and Audio Unit guitar rig modeling software
- 32-bit floating-point processing
- 14 preamps
- 14 EQ models
- 7 power amp models
- 16 cabinet models
- 6 microphone models
- 21 stomp box models
- 11 rack effect models
- High-precision tuner
- 2 guitar rig chains
StealthPedal Audio Interface/Controller + AmpliTube 2 Guitar Amp and Effects Modeling Plug-In Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Power PC-based Macintosh:
- Minimal: dual 1GHz G4 processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Suggested: dual 2GHz G5 processor, 2GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- Intel based Macintosh:
- Minimal: 1.5GHz Intel processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- Suggested: 2.3GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 2GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- Minimal: Pentium 4 / Athlon XP processor, 1GB of RAM, Windows XP / Vista or later
- Suggested: 2.33GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 2GB of RAM, Windows XP / Vista or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS