IK Multimedia iRig - Audio Interface Adapter for iPhone, iPod, iPad
iOS Audio/MIDI Interfaces
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Jam anywhere with world-class guitar and bass tone right in the palm of your hand.
The IK Multimedia AmpliTube iRig combines an easy-to-use instrument interface adapter with guitar and bass tone software for your favorite Apple mobile device. With AmpliTube iRig, you can plug your guitar into your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad and jam anywhere with top-notch guitar and bass tone right in the palm of your hand. Plug iRig into your mobile device; plug in your instrument; add headphones, amp or powered speakers; install the AmpliTube app; and start rocking.
The IK Multimedia iRig is the ideal companion not only to the mobile AmpliTube app, but it also works with any other recording, processing, or tuning app. Plus, you can also use the iRig adapter with line level signal sources such as synthesizers, keyboards, or mixers.
AmpliTube for iPhone
At the core of the AmpliTube iRig System is AmpliTube—a leader in gear modeling software for professional recording studios. AmpliTube for iPhone gives you the same incredible ultra-realistic sound and modeling accuracy of its Mac/PC applications in a convenient mobile platform app.
With AmpliTube for iPhone, you’ll have an entire guitar/bass rig at your fingertips, comprised of three recombinable simultaneous stompbox effects, an amp-head plus cabinet and a microphone. With AmpliTube for iPhone fully loaded, you will be able to choose between five amps (clean, crunch, lead, metal, bass) with full controls, 10 stompbox effects (delay, flanger, phaser, overdrive, distortion, filter, wah, fuzz, octaver, chorus), five cabinets and two microphones (dynamic and condenser).
Plus, AmpliTube for iPhone features a chromatic digital tuner and a metronome. You can also import and play with songs or backing tracks with realtime effects; and create, save and recall up to 36 presets on the fly.
- Works on iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad
- 1/4" female mono input jack connector
- 1/8" female stereo output mini-jack connector
- Connect electric guitar and bass
- Also works with line level signals from synthesizers, keyboards, mixers
- Output can be connected to headphones, amplifiers, powered speakers, mixers
- Realtime guitar and bass mobile multiFX app
- Full rig made of three recombinable simultaneous stompboxes + amp + cabinet + mic
- 10 Stomps, 5 Amps, 5 Cabinets, 2 Mics available
- Import and play with songs or backing tracks with real time effects
- 36 presets can be saved/recalled on the fly
Get into the groove when you're on the move. Order the iRig today.