Mounting device for attaching an iPad to a mic stand.
The iKlip 2 for iPad is a newly designed multi-angle lightweight universal iPad microphone stand adapter. We've taken the hugely successful iKlip Microphone Stand Adapter and made it even better and easier to use. Now take your favorite iPad music apps to the stage for live performance with solid, dependable secure support and multi-angle global positioning.
The new iKlip 2 for iPad is easy to use in any live setting - onstage, in the studio, at school, at home or in the boardroom. With its new ball joint multi-angle adjustable design, you can securely position your iPad for optimal viewing and accessibility, while all controls, buttons and connection ports remain free from obstruction. Plus, the iKlip 2 can now be attached to beefier mic stand poles - up to 1.2" diameter.
The iKlip 2 is made in Italy and is constructed from dense thermoplastic molded components, which provide extreme durability and secure holding abilities under the most demanding situations. This material is also extremely lightweight, making it the ideal, stable option for most stand types. iKlip 2 features a new ball-joint design so you can freely rotate and position your iPad for the optimum viewing angle. Now you can quickly and easily switch from horizontal to vertical orientation without additional tools.
As a guitar or bass player, you can now use iPad onstage with AmpliTube as your guitar amp and effects unit, iRig, iRig STOMP or iRig HD as your interface, and, thanks to the iKlip 2, have all controls accessible right in front of you on your mic stand. Or if you use tablature and scoring apps, use iKlip 2 to put the iPad within easy viewing range for learning and performing.
As a vocalist you can now have the perfect companion for showcase performances: create and share set lists with your band members, complete with scoring, lyrics and notes. Everything you'd use on stage with your iPad is now within your reach. Use the iKlip 2 for iPad with your VocaLive app and iRig MIC to add stunning effects and harmonies to your vocals in real time.
Got a DJ, sequencer or instrument app? Klip 2 can also be mounted on a tabletop mic stand, making it the perfect performance accessory for DJs or for musicians who play virtual instruments.
- Sturdy, durable thermoplastic construction with sure-grip touch points - securely holds your iPad without scratching or marring it
- Universal Fit- holds any iPad (except the original model) without additional adapters
- Universal stand mount clip securely attaches to virtually any microphone stand up to 1.2" in diameter
- Multi-angle and multi-rotational adjustment allows precise positioning for optimal stage or studio viewing
- Quick-snap clips provide fast, secure iPad insertion
- Fast installation ” iKlip installs on your mic stand in seconds with the twist of a knob
- All controls, buttons and connectors are accessible when your iPad placed in the iKlip
- Ball-joint positioning system provides quick 360 rotation for any viewing orientation
- Can be mounted on the vertical part of a mic stand, or on a horizontal boom for limitless positioning
- Designed and manufactured in Italy
Order today and change the way you perform.