IK Multimedia AmpliTube Fender Software Amp & Effects SuiteProduct #580401 IK Multimedia 580401 YSD Effects Plugins https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
45 of Fender's most influential guitar and bass gear modeled in conjunction with Fender's tone gurus.
AmpliTube Fender is the first and only official guitar/bass amp and effects software suite made by IK Multimedia in cooperation with Fender. With a sample collection of 45 of the most sought-after classic and modern Fender amps (including the '65 Twin Reverb, '57 Deluxe, '59 Bassman LTD, '64 Vibroverb, Custom, Super-Sonic, Metalhead, and many more), cabinets, stompboxes and rack effects, AmpliTube Fender raises the bar for software amplifiers.
From guitar to bass, country to blues and rock, punk to metal—whatever style you play, AmpliTube Fender is the only amp suite that gives you the world's most influential guitar and bass tones right on your desktop.
In the development of AmpliTube Fender, IK Multimedia has taken an unprecedented approach to set the standard of modeling accuracy in order to nail every sonic nuance of the included legendary Fender gear. Every step in the development process has been constantly supervised and sound-certified, step-by-step, by the tone gurus at Fender to ensure that the same quality process of real gear tone-testing has been strictly followed in the realization of AmpliTube Fender.
Intuitive interface—Enhanced DSP engine
AmpliTube Fender interface presents a complete replica of included amps, effects, and related controls that is immediately familiar to any guitarist. Every parameter adjustment is never more than 2 clicks away, making even the most complex guitar tone fast to set up and edit.
The interface is supported by leading DSP modeling, which improves upon the already award-winning sound of AmpliTube 2 delivers optimal realism. AmpliTube Fender samples are reproduced using ultra-accurate modeling technologies developed by IK engineers with years of research in circuitry modeling. In addition to IK's classic DSM (Dynamic-Saturation Modeling), the VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) technology has been developed to nail down even the finest sonic detail. VRM makes it possible to physically emulate the real sound of a rotary speaker as it has never done before in a sample software.
5 separate modules on 2 separate guitar rigs
Like AmpliTube 2, AmpliTube Fender includes 5 individual components, with Tuner, Stomp pedal board, Amp Head, Cabinet + Mic, and Rack effects on 2 separate guitar rigs with 8 different series/parallel configurations. Up to 12 simultaneous stompboxes, 2 Amp Heads, 2 Cabinets with 2 Mics, and 8 Rack effects can be configured and used simultaneously.
The massive number of resulting sound combinations allows for flexibility that's a dream for any guitar player: two separate paths, each with a complete setup to be played simultaneously, or the incredible power to be able to double the available stomps, amps, cabinets, and racks effects in one monstrous rig.
Standalone version with SpeedTrainer
The standalone version of AmpliTube Fender sports the same features of the plug-in and includes SpeedTrainer, an integrated audio player that gives you separate pitch and speed controls for learning any of your favorite riffs by slowing tempos of guitar solos without changing the pitch. SpeedTrainer allows you to drag any WAV or MP3 from your hard disk (even iTunes files) and set loop points easily for playing over and tracking your songs. An included metronome (set by BPM or Tap) is also very useful for the studying and practicing guitarist.
AmpliTube X-GEAR and StompIO seamless integration
AmpliTube Fender also includes AmpliTube X-GEAR so it can be integrated with all current and future "Powered by AmpliTube" products within a single interface. X-GEAR provides full mixing and matching of over 200 award-winning gear models, and adds full MIDI and StompIO control for live usage. When used with AmpliTube X-GEAR, all the models from AmpliTube Fender can be read together with AmpliTube 2, AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix, AmpliTube Metal and Ampeg SVX, to build the ultimate mega-rig of award-winning Fender amp models and truly custom guitar and bass tones.
By utilizing AmpliTube X-GEAR, AmpliTube Fender software can instantly be controlled live via StompIO or StealthPedal for the ultimate tone rig, with no special setup.
StompIO turns your computer into an advanced, high-end floor multi-FX system, with 10 floor-board switches, 6 knobs, 2 large displays, and up to 6 external switches/expression pedals, with no need to connect a monitor, mouse, or keyboard.
- Standalone and plug-in software for all platforms
- Incredible tonal flexibility: mix and match amps, cabinets, mics, and more
- Sound-certified and approved by the tone gurus at Fender
- 12 Amplifiers: '59 Bassman LTD, '65 Twin Reverb, '57 Deluxe, '65 Deluxe Reverb, '64 Vibroverb Custom, Vibro-King Custom, Champion 600, Super-Sonic, MH-500 Metalhead, Pro Junior, Bassman 300, TBP-1 Bass Preamp
- 12 cab models: '59 Bassman LTD, '65 Twin Reverb, '57 Deluxe, '65 Deluxe Reverb, '64 Vibroverb Custom, Super-Sonic, Vibro-King Custom, Pro-Junior, Champion 600, MH-500 Metalhead, TBP-1 Bass Preamp, Bassman 300
- 12 Speaker emulations: '59 Bassman 4x10" Open Back, '65 Twin Reverb 2x12" Open Back, '57 Deluxe 1x12" Open Back, '65 Deluxe Reverb 1x12" Open Back, '64 Vibroverb 1x15" Open Back, Super-Sonic 1x12" Open Back, Vibro-King 3x10" Open Back, Pro Junior 1x10" Open Back, Champion 600 1x6" Open Back, MH-412SL 4x12" Closed Back, Vibratone 1x10" Rotary Speaker, 810 PRO 8x10" Front Ported
- 9 Microphone models: Condenser 87, Condenser 84, Condenser 414, Dynamic 57, Dynamic 421, Dynamic 441, Ribbon 160, Groove Tubes MD1b-FET, Groove Tubes VELO-8
- 6 Rack Effects modeled after Cyber-Twin SE: Pitch Shift, Tape Echo, Triangle Chorus, Sine Flange, Wah, Compressor
- 5 separate modules: Tuner, configurable Stomp pedal board, Amp head, Cabinet + Mic, and Rack Effects
- 2 fully configurable rigs with up to 32 simultaneous effects
- Digital tuner
- Standalone and VST/AU/RTAS plug-in
- Includes SpeedTrainer and RiffWorks T4 Recording Software
- Can be expanded with any "Powered by AmpliTube" models using included AmpliTube X-GEAR plug-in and standalone
- Can be controlled live with StompIO, StealthPedal and any traditional MIDI controller
- Host sequencer BPM sync
- Hundreds of presets included with more that can be downloaded online
- Powered by AmpliTube with exclusive DSM (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling)
- New, easier registration system
- Highest supported sampling rate: 96kHz
Experience the classic and modern Fender sound in your DAW as only Fender and IK can deliver. Order this software suite today.
AmpliTube Fender Software Amp & Effects Suite Specifications:
- System Requirements
- Power PC based Macintosh
- Minimal: 866MHz G4 processor, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Suggested: Dual 1.25 GHz G4 or G5 processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- Intel based Macintosh:
- Minimal: 1.5GHz Intel Core Solo processor, 512MB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- Suggested: 1.66GHz Intel Core Duo processor, 1GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.4.4 or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS
- Minimal: Pentium 1GHz/Athlon XP 1.33GHz, 512MB of RAM, Windows XP/Vista or later
- Suggested: Pentium 2.4GHz/Athlon XP 2.4GHz, 1GB of RAM, Windows XP/Vista or later
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about IK Multimedia AmpliTube Fender Software Amp & Effects Suite:
As an owner of all the versions of Amplitube, this one is by far my favorite. Plugging my strat in to this program blew my mind. You have access to all the best amps that Fender has to offer. If you can only afford to buy one version of Amplitube, this should be the one you choose.