iConnectivity iConnectMIDI2+ USB MIDI interface
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Use your iPad, iPhone, or iPod with your Mac or PC like a plugin, MIDI controller, and much more!
iConnectMIDI2+ completely redefines the concept of a MIDI & audio interface, integrating today's professional multiple-computer set-ups with iOS devices and traditional MIDI hardware. Not only does iConnectMIDI2+support two computer devices simultaneously - Macs, PCs, and iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) - its patent-pending Audio passThru technology routes audio between them digitally with zero signal degradation, simply appearing as an audio interface to the operating systems.
This combination of audio and MIDI connections has countless applications. A synth running on your iPad could behave as if it were a touch-controlled plug-in running inside your host DAW, or you could process a software instrument in your DAW through an effects processing app like a amp simulator on your iPhone. If you are feeling adventurous you can even use your Mac or Pc as a slave to your iOS device. The iConnectMIDI2+ offers seamless integration in all directions.
- iConnectMIDI2+ Features:
- Supports MAC, PC, and iOS computing devices
- MultiHost Capability - connect two computing devices simultaneously
- Audio passThru from one computing device to another
- 2 in & 2 out sets of MIDI DIN connectivity
- Advanced integrated MIDI processing and routing with snapshot preset storage
- USB MIDI Class Compliant
Order this innovative interface for your Mac, PC, and iOS devices today.
iConnectMIDI2+ USB MIDI interface Specifications:
- Minimum System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.4 or greater
- 1 free USB port Windows XP SP3 or greater
- 1 free USB port iOS 4.0 or greater
- CoreMIDI compatible app
- Device Specifications
- Width: 106 mm 4.17 in.
- Height: 37 mm 1.46 in.
- Depth: 70 mm 2.76 in.
- Weight: 312 g 0.69 lb