iConnectivity iConnectMIDI2+ USB MIDI interface
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Use your iPad, iPhone, or iPod with your Mac or PC like a plugin, MIDI controller, and much more!
iConnectMIDI2+ completely redefines the concept of a MIDI & audio interface, integrating today's professional multiple-computer set-ups with iOS devices and traditional MIDI hardware. Not only does iConnectMIDI2+support two computer devices simultaneously - Macs, PCs, and iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) - its patent-pending Audio passThruâ¢ technology routes audio between them digitally with zero signal degradation, simply appearing as an audio interface to the operating systems.
This combination of audio and MIDI connections has countless applications. A synth running on your iPad could behave as if it were a touch-controlled plug-in running inside your host DAW, or you could process a software instrument in your DAW through an effects processing app like a amp simulator on your iPhone. If you are feeling adventurous you can even use your Mac or Pc as a slave to your iOS device. The iConnectMIDI2+ offers seamless integration in all directions.
- iConnectMIDI2+ Features:
- Supports MAC, PC, and iOS computing devices
- MultiHost Capability - connect two computing devices simultaneously
- Audio passThruâ¢ from one computing device to another
- 2 in & 2 out sets of MIDI DIN connectivity
- Advanced integrated MIDI processing and routing with snapshot preset storage
- USB MIDI Class Compliant
Order this innovative interface for your Mac, PC, and iOS devices today.
iConnectMIDI2+ USB MIDI interface Specifications:
- Minimum System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.4 or greater
- 1 free USB port Windows XP SP3 or greater
- 1 free USB port iOS 4.0 or greater
- CoreMIDI compatible app
- Device Specifications
- Width: 106 mm 4.17 in.
- Height: 37 mm 1.46 in.
- Depth: 70 mm 2.76 in.
- Weight: 312 g 0.69 lb