Heritage Audio 1073 Module
500 Series Gear
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Accurate recreation of a legend.
The name says it all. First introduced by Neve in 1970 it has been reproduced by many others since then, most notably BAE Audio and AMS-Neve. Heritage Audio is proud to introduce what is quite possibly the most historically accurate reproduction ever made. Using the same exact components, specifications and, equally important, same time consuming construction techniques, the Heritage Audio 1073 looks and sounds as good as a Rupert Neve era 1073 module, and will last as long.
- 80dB Class A Microphone preamplifier
- High gain positions show a higher impedance, ideal for old ribbon mics
- 10dB Class A Line Amplifier, Bridging input impedance, balanced and floating
- Class A, single ended, 2N3055 driven high headroom output stage
- EQ Button: Switches the equalizer on or off
- Phase Button: Flips phase 180º
1073 Module Specifications:
- High Frequency: +/-16dB shelving at 12 kHz, Baxandall type
- Low Frequency: +/-16dB with selectable frequency shelving of 35Hz, 60Hz, 110Hz & 220Hz ,Baxandall type
- Mid Frequency: +/-18dB peaking, fixed 'Q' , selectable center frequencies of 0.36kHz, 0.7kHz, 1.6kHz, 3.2kHz, 4.8kHz , and 7.2kHz , dual inductor based
- High Pass Filter: 18dB per octave slope, switchable between 50Hz, 80Hz , 160 Hz & 300Hz, inductor based.
- Microphone input impedance: HI, 1200 Ohm minimum, LO, 300 Ohm minimum. Higher gain positions gradually have greater impedances, optimum for lo gain ribbon mics. Input is transformer balanced and floating.
- Line input impedance: 10KOhms bridging, transformer balanced and floating.
- Output impedance: Less than 75 Ohms, transformer balanced and floating, to drive a load of 600 Ohms.
- Maximum output: Greater than +26dBm into 600 Ohms, greater than +32dBu into 10KOhms.
- THD: Less than 0.025% at 1Khz, Less than 0.05% at 100Hz.
- Frequency response :20Hz (+0.3dB) to 20Khz (-0.2dB).
- Maximum Gain: Slightly greater than 80dB.
- Noise: Less than -100dBm.
- Power consumption: 106 mA @24VDC.