Hercules DJ Console Rmx Controller Regular 886830277870Product #801699 Hercules 801699 YCD DJ Controllers & Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Perfect fumble-free mixes.
From the company that first brought you a dual mixing deck featuring built-in audio for PC, comes the DJ Console Rmx, a versatile, digital audio controller designed for advanced and professional DJs. With its easily portable format it enables mobile DJs as well as club and studio DJs to mix digital music using its USB port to connect to your laptop. The control layout is spacious enough to allow you to mix with no fear of bumping the wrong buttons or accidentally readjusting preset knobs, yet its compact, laptop size makes it easily mobile. For live mixing and seamless integration with the DJ's professional environment, the DJ Console Rmx features a solid metal casing and non-slip pads guaranteeing perfect stability. Adding to its stability, the device boasts flawless drivers designed by Hercules' Canadian R&D division which boasts expertise acquired by a team with more than 20 years of experience in computer-assisted audio processing.
The Hercules DJ Console Rmx controller ensures precision and speed in all your moves, thanks to 2 ultra-precise jog wheels for moving within tracks and for scratching, 12 rotary switches, 46 push-buttons, 6 faders - including pitch faders with a center detent - plus an innovative and convenient general volume fader. The roomy layout of the controls allows DJs to perfect fumble-free mixes. DJs will find their marks quickly, allowing them to focus their full attention and ability to the music and the dance floor.
As an expert in the design of audio interfaces, Hercules determined that the integration of an audio interface featuring 4 inputs and 4 outputs on the Hercules DJ Console Rmx was both obvious and essential. The interface grants access to unique features such as 4 audio outputs offering maximum sound over 4 mono 1/4" inch jack outputs which output +4dBu for PA equipment, audio output levels at -10dBv over 4 RCA outputs for connecting consumer devices (hi-fi systems, recording devices etc.), and simple integration to your other equipment by means of 2 stereo analog inputs enabling you to mix, via the included DJ software, external sources with digital music. The mixing console also features a phono/line-level selector on each input, ideal for connecting turntables, CD or MP3 players, and rhythm boxes. Microphone (with talk-over feature) and headset (for preview feature) connectors are accessible on the Rmx's upper face and front face, enabling DJs to use the console with inimitable convenience, whether in a flight case, on a DJ stand, or on a tabletop.
As mentioned above, the DJ Console Rmx Controller comes with DJ software, VirtualDJ 5 DJC Edition that works with both PCs and Macs. VirtualDJ 5 DJC Edition instantly connects to the console and includes features and settings specific to the Hercules DJ Console Rmx, combining the power of the VirtualDJ mixing engine with the ergonomics of the console. The Hercules DJ Console Rmx is also a MIDI controller and therefore compatible with other MIDI-controlled software applications.
- Audio built for DJing
- Mic input (2 mono 1/4" jack plugs) with volume control and on/off button for talk-over
- 2 jog wheels with adjustable resistance and accuracy, scratch on/off
- 6 faders (cross with mulitple curce styles for different styles, 2 x pitch, 3 x volume) for precise fading and mixing
- 6 rotary equalization pots (3 per deck: Bass, Medium, Treble)
- 6 kill buttons (3 per deck: Bass, Medium, Treble)
- 2 rotary gain pots
- Rotary Balance pot
- Rotary Monitor Select pot
- Cue select button for each deck
- Headphone output (2 stereo 1/4" jack plugs) with volume control
- 4 buttons for browsing within music libraries (Up, Down, Left, Right)
- 2 load buttons (1 per deck)
- 2 source buttons for replacing what is playing on either deck with another connected audio source
- 6 pitch setting buttons
- Pitch reset, Beat Lock, Sync, Play/Pause, Cue, Stop, Backward/Forward buttons for each deck
- 6 effects/loop buttons per deck including Loop In, Loop Out, Flanger, Beat-Grid, Flipping Double, Reverse
- 2 stereo outputs
- 4 x 1/4" jack mono out (+4dBu) for pro gear
- 4 RCA mono out (-10dBv) for standard gear
- 2 stereo inputs (RCA)
- 2 Phono/Line switches
- Plug & mix external sources with MP3s
- Metal casing
- Aluminum plate on top
- Metal sheet on bottom
- Comfortable controls
- Comfortable mixing
- Space for your fingers
- USB connectability
- MIDI compatible
Includes VirtualDJ DJC version
- Twin players with controls
- Automatic gain
- Master tempo
- Automatic beatmatch
- FAME algorithm
- Beat Lock
- Intelligent automix mode
- Automatic seamless loops
- Play music video and karaoke
- Can plug headphones
- Can play through a mixtable
- Can input external sound source
- Limited timecoded vinyl support
- Hercules DJConsole support
- Limited free plug-ins download
- Optimised for live use
- MP3, AIFF, WAV, WMA, OGG & CD Audio, as well as the iTunes library
Add this controller to your studio setup or bring it along to your next gig. Order now.
DJ Console Rmx Controller Specifications:
- Dimensions: 13.8"W x 10.7"D
- Minimum System Requirements
- PC: 1GHz CPU or higher/512MB RAM, MS Windows XP/Vista 32-bit
- Mac: 1.5GHz CPU or higher/512MB RAM, Mac OS 10.4/10.5