Hercules DJ Console MK4 Dual Deck Mixing StationProduct #485839 Hercules 485839 YCD DJ Controllers & Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The all-in-one DJ station for mobile computer DJs that you can carry on your shoulder.
The Hercules DJ Console MK4 is a dual-deck, all-in-one mixing station that's built for mobile computer DJs with its compact, lightweight design and an included transport cover and shoulder strap. The Hercules DJ mixer features a 2-deck controller for mixing audio tracks, plus four stereo outputs: 2 for including turntables, MP3, or CD players in your mix and 2 for playing the mix for your audience while previewing the next track.
Some of the cool controls found on the Hercules DJ Mixing Console MK4 are its 2 jog wheel for navigating within tracks, a cross fader and 2 volume faders for mixing 2 tracks, 2 pitch encoder knobs for changing the music's speed, and 6 EQ potentiometers.
The Hercules MK4 DJ mixer has a host of user-friendly features such as: VirtualDJ DJC Edition software for Windows or Mac (check specifications) that analyzes the audio and suggests a cue point; pitch encoder knobs and sync buttons that synchronize tracks; auto-looping on 1, 2, 4, or 8 beats; and the ability to add effects to customize the music, record your mixes as audio files, and give your DJ console killer looks by applying the included graphic skin under the controller's transparent plate.
All-in-one mixing station for mobile computer DJs:
- 2-deck controller to mix digital audio tracks
- 2 stereo outputs to play the mix for the audience and preview next track
- 2 stereo inputs to include turntables, MP3, or CD players in your mix
- Built for mobile DJing: compact, lightweight, with transport cover and shoulder strap
2-Deck DJ controller:
- Mix 2 music tracks with the Hercules DJ Mixing Console MK4's controls:
- 2 jog wheels to navigate within tracks
- 1 cross fader and 2 volume faders to mix 2 tracks
- 2 pitch encoders (knobs) to change the speed of the music
- 6 EQ potentiometers
- The DJ software suggests a cue point in the audio file analysis
- Synchronize tracks using pitch encoders and/or sync buttons
- Automatic loops on 1, 2, 4, or 8 beats
- Add effects to customize your music
- Record your mixes as audio files
Sling this complete DJ station over your shoulder and head out to the gig when you order the DJ Console MK4 today.
DJ Console MK4 Dual Deck Mixing Station Specifications:
- Built-in audio:
- 2 stereo outputs:
- 2 types of plug per output: mix output (channels 1-2): 2 RCA for hi-fi & mixers; 1 stereo 1/8" jack (3.5mm) for multimedia speakers
- Preview output (channels 3-4): 1/4" jack (6.35mm) for headphones; 2 RCA for speakers
- 1 microphone input:
- 1/4" jack plug with volume knob to talk over the music
- 2 stereo inputs:
- 2 x 2 RCA inputs, to include external sources in your mix
- Inputs compatible with: phono (turntables); consumer line (-10dBv) (for MP3 players, etc.); pro line (+4dBu) (for studio gear & CD players); boosted line (+8dBu) (for Pioneer CDJ players)
- Built for mobility:
- Compact (10.5" x 7.3" x 2.5")
- Lightweight (2.56 lb./1.15 kg)
- Transport cover and shoulder strap included
- Included DJ mix software:
- VirtualDJ DJC Edition: For Windows XP/Vista/7; For Mac OS 10.4/10.5/10.6
- Controls for DJing:
- 2 jog wheels, 3 faders, and 11 knobs
- 36 transport buttons
- Audio for DJing:
- 4-channel in/4-channel out
- Microphone input for talk-over
- Headphone jack for previewing tracks
- Phono preamplifiers on the audio inputs
- ASIO & WDM for Windows
- Core Audio for Mac OS
- MIDI control: Windows and Mac
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Hercules DJ Console MK4 Dual Deck Mixing Station:
Pros: can be use by itself or can be added to your set up.
Cons: buttons and no main volume per channel.
Review: I needed a controller that I could use for small gigs that did not require me to take turntables, needles... I did some research and ended up buying the Hercules MK4.
It takes about 10 minutes to install VDJ software and drivers then you are ready to start playing. Virtual DJ software is actually pretty good and with a decent laptop you will run very stable (could be ran on a netbook but not recommended). It comes with a shoulder strap so you can carry it to gigs and a skin if you want to change its look.
The controller works just like a regular mixer but you can also move through your folders and music files, load them into your decks and adjust the pitch. Loops and effects can also be trigger through the MK4 controller all by just a press of a button. It has volume faders and lows/mids/highs knobs. Like stated above there is no knob to control the volume of the track if you need to raise it. You have two choices to fix this; use your mouse and change it on the VDJ software or change the midi programming (which I did) to use one of the others knobs as the volume control.
The buttons I think could have been a lot better. They are made of plastic (not the reason I don't like them) and feel very odd when you press them. A softer rubber made buttoms would feel better when beat matching but overall it's not that big of a deal.
There are other great things about this controller like using coded vinyl or cds to control your VDJ software and using it as a midi controller for your existing set up. This thing does it all. For the prices and functions you can not beat this controller.