Heil Sound PR40 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic MicrophoneProduct #271012 Heil Sound 271012 YEB Live Microphones https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Looks, acts, and sounds like a condenser without the added hassles.
The Heil Sound PR40 is a full-range dynamic microphone designed with the ability to reproduce frequencies as low as 28Hz, ideal for live sound, recording, and broadcast applications. The unique, copper-wound voice coil uses a mixed metallic magnet structure that creates a magnetic field 10 times stronger than most mics. Coupled with a large 1-1/2", low-mass, quilted aluminum diaphragm, this makes for tremendous low-frequency response and low distortion throughout the PR40 mic's wide frequency range. A unique dual pop screen design ensures that breath blasts never hit the diaphragm directly.
- Large 1-1/2" aluminum diaphragm
- Wide frequency response, down to 28Hz
- End fire, cardioid pattern
- Low handling noise
- Natural articulation
An elite microphone that stands alone in the fields of broadcast and studio recording. Call or click to order now!
PR40 Large Diaphragm Multipurpose Dynamic Microphone Specifications:
- Generating element: Copper-wound dynamic with neodymium magnet structure
- Body: Steel body with zinc die-cast bottom ring
- Frequency response: 28Hz to 18kHz
- Impedance: 600 ohms balanced
- Output level: -53.9dB @ 1,000 Hz.
- Polar pattern: End fire, cardioid, uniform front to back discrimination
- Diaphragm: Large diameter low-mass aluminum
- Finish: Anodized champagne matte
- Net weight: 1 lb.