- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
Concert sound power and quality at an affordable price.
Like all the Harbinger HP Series powered loudspeakers, the HP215 delivers outstanding clarity, sound, power, and value for any portable PA application. It features dual 15" speakers, a 1-3/4" compression HF driver, and powers them with an 850W Class G amplifier. It's a system that will provide live bands, DJs, or presenters with concert- level sound night after night. Features include custom signal processing, comprehensive protection circuitry, advanced acoustic components, and rugged birch cab construction with polemount hardware. Controls include level knob, low-cut filter switch, ground lift, and power switches. The HP Series 2-way speakers are simple to use and easy to configure as standalone speakers or as components in an expanded system.
- Dual 15" 2-way powered loudspeaker
- Concert sound power in a portable loudspeaker
- 850W of Class G LF amplification in a biamp design
- Integrated signal processing
Get concert-level power in a portable loudspeaker with the HP215. Order yours today!
HP215 Powered Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Low Frequency: SP-1500 - 15" speaker with 2.5" voice coil
- High Frequency: COMP-4-CLB - PETP film compression driver with 1.75" voice coil
- LF Magnet Weight: 42 oz.
- LF Magnet Structure Weight: 7 lb.
- Frequency Range: 47Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Response: 58Hz-18kHz
- High-Frequency Dispersion: 90° x 40°
- Maximum peak SPL: 134dB
- Power Output: LF: 500Wrms Class G, HF: 90Wrms Class AB+B
- Maximum total burst power (Based on unclipped sine-wave rms voltage): 850W
- Input Impedance: 20kOhm balanced, 10kOhm Unbalanced
- Electronic Crossover: 4th order
- Low Cut Filter (switchable): 3rd order Butterworth @ 100Hz
- Controls: Level knob
- Low-cut filter switch
- Ground lift switch
- Power switch
- AC fuse
- 115/230V switch
- Indicators: Power, Protect, Limit, Signal
- Cooling: Convection
- Amplifier Protection: Short circuit, Clip-limiter, Overheat mute, SOA output stage, Driver DC protection, Subsonic filter, Turn-on mute and soft ramp, Turn-on in-rush current limiting
- Power Consumption @ 115Vac/230Vac: 3A/1.5A
- (1/8 power pink noise): 300VA
- Connectors: Balanced female XLR input, Balanced male XLR link output
- Input Sensitivity (level control in fully clockwise position): 775mV (0dBu)
- Enclosure: Black Warnex painted birch plywood
- Hardware: Metal handles, Rubber feet
- Grille: Powdercoated 16-gauge steel
- Dimensions: 44.5"H x 18"W x 19"D (1130mm x 457mm x 483mm)
- Weight: 89 lb./40.5kg