Harbinger HP118S Powered SubwooferProduct #502250 Harbinger 502250 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Big bottom for a bargain price.
Like all the Harbinger HP Series powered speakers, the HP118S subwoofer delivers outstanding clarity, sound power, and value for any portable PA application. It features an 18" cast frame speaker and a 700W Class-G LF amplifier mounted in a rugged birch cab, making this woofer perfect for live bands, DJs, performers, or presenters who require loud and clear sound night after night. It also includes custom signal processing and comprehensive protection circuitry.
- 18" powered subwoofer
- Powerful, thundering bass
- 700W of Class-G LF amplification
- Integrated signal processing
- Clip limiting and thermal protection circuitry
- Built-in pole mount
Order today and give your sound serious bottom-end power.
HP118S Powered Subwoofer Specifications:
- Low Frequency: SP-1804 - 18" cast framed subwoofer 3" voice coil
- High Frequency: N/A
- LF Magnet Weight: 100oz.
- LF Magnet Structure Weight: 17lb.
- Frequency Range: 35Hz - 140Hz
- Frequency Response: 46Hz - 100kHz
- High Frequency Dispersion: N/A
- Maximum peak SPL: 129dB
- Power Output: LF: 500Wrms Class G
- Maximum total burst power (Based on unclipped sine-wave rms voltage): 700W
- Input Impedance: 20kOhm balanced, 10kOhm Unbalanced
- Controls: Level knob
- Low-cut filter switch
- Ground lift switch
- Power switch
- AC fuse
- 115/230V switch
- Indicators: Power, Protect, Limit, Signal
- Cooling: Convection
- Amplifier Protection: Short circuit, Clip-limiter, Overheat mute, SOA output stage, Driver DC protection, Subsonic filter, Turn-on mute and soft ramp, Turn-on inrush current limiting
- Power Consumption @ 115Vac/230Vac: 2.5A/1.25A
- (1/8 power pink noise): 300VA
- Connectors: Balanced female XLR L&R inputs, Balanced male XLR
- link outputs, Male XLR L&R high-pass outputs
- Input Sensitivity (level control in fully clockwise position): 775mV (0dBu)
- Enclosure: Black Warnex painted birch plywood
- Hardware: Metal handles, Rubber feet, Pole mounting cup, 3" detachable casters
- Grille: Powder coated 16 gauge steel
- Dimensions: 26.5" H x 23.5" W x 23" D (673mm x 597mm x 584mm)
- Weight: 97lb./ 44.1kg