- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An impressive combination of solid quality and modest price.
Like all the Harbinger HP Series powered loudspeakers, the HP115 delivers outstanding clarity, sound power, and value for any portable PA application. It features a 15" speaker and 1-3/4" compression HF driver and powers them with a 500W Class G amplifier. It's a system that will provide live bands, DJs, or presenters with loud and clear sound night after night. Features include custom signal processing, comprehensive protection circuitry, advanced acoustic components, and rugged birch cab construction with polemount hardware. Controls include level knob, low-cut filter switch, ground lift and power switches. The HP Series 2-way speakers are simple to use and easy to configure as standalone speakers or as components in an expanded system.
- 15" 2-way powered loudspeaker
- In-your face clarity and sound power
- 500W biamp design with Class G LF amplification
- Built-in stand mount
- Integrated signal processing
For parties or performances, the HP115 will give you sound you can be proud of. Order today!
HP115 Powered Loudspeaker Specifications:
- Low Frequency: SP-1500 - 15" speaker with 2.5" voice coil
- High Frequency: COMP-4-CLB - PETP film compression driver with 1.75" voice coil
- LF Magnet Weight: 42 oz.
- LF Magnet Structure Weight: 7 lb.
- Frequency Range: 47Hz-20kHz
- Frequency Response: 58Hz-18kHz
- High Frequency Dispersion: 90° x 40°
- Maximum peak SPL: 131dB
- Power Output: LF: 270Wrms Class G, HF: 80Wrms Class AB+B
- Maximum total burst power (Based on unclipped sine-wave rms voltage): 500W
- Input Impedance: 20kOhm balanced, 10kOhm unbalanced
- Electronic Crossover: 4th order
- Low-Cut Filter (switchable): 3rd order Butterworth @ 100Hz
- Controls: Level knob
- Low-cut filter switch
- Ground lift switch
- Power switch
- AC fuse
- 115/230V switch
- Indicators: Power, Protect, Limit, Signal
- Cooling: Convection
- Amplifier Protection: Short circuit, Clip-limiter, Overheat mute, SOA output stage, Driver DC protection, Subsonic filter, Turn-on mute and soft ramp, Turn-on inrush current limiting
- Power Consumption @ 115Vac/230Vac: 1.7A/0.85A
- (1/8 power pink noise): 150VA
- Connectors: Balanced female XLR input, Balanced male XLR link output
- Input Sensitivity (level control in fully clockwise position): 775mV (0dBu)
- Enclosure: Black Warnex painted birch plywood
- Hardware: Metal handles, rubber feet Polemounting cup
- Grille: Powdercoated 16- gauge steel
- Dimensions: 27"H x 17.5"W x 19"D (686mm x 445mm x 483mm)
- Weight: 62 lb./28.2kg