Harbinger HA1000 Powered MixerProduct #H78192 Harbinger H78192 YJA Powered Mixers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Powerful all-in-one PA solution that’s loaded with user-friendly features and easy operation.
Take it to your band’s gig with plenty of power to spare. Take it to rehearsal with enough inputs for everyone. Take it wherever you want, because it’s light and easy to set-up. The Harbinger HA1000 Powered Mixer is your solution to life’s portable PA system problems, featuring professional level features and 24-bit Digital FX processing that give you all the options you’ll need for any scenario, all of this in one ultra-portable solution.
Dual 500W amplifiers with Front Panel Assignment
The Harbinger HA1000 Powered Mixer is equipped with 2 x 500-Watt stereo amplifiers that can be assigned in a variety of ways to suit almost any situation; you can either have dedicated left and right main amplifiers for true stereo separation, or choose the main/monitor option for smaller rehearsals or performances; finally, if you need a ton of power you can bridge both amplifiers to offer you a whopping 1000W of output at 8ohms. You can make all these changes right from the front panel of your mixer making it extremely versatile.
Easy-to-dial digital effects
The Harbinger HA1000 Powered Mixer is set up with 100 easy-to-use digital effects housed within its 24-bit processing engine, giving you 10 banks of separate FX presets. Enhance a vocal to fit any room with many different reverbs, delays, echoes and choruses, or add a little sizzle to your guitars with 30 dedicated effects like phase, tremolo, or chorus. You can control the FX mix on every channel as well as to the monitors and main output with a simple dial to select and push to choose. For those of you who have to have that special reverb the HA1000 can accommodate you with an auxiliary loop just for that purpose.
Want total flexibility? Then don’t run out of channels! The HA1000 gives you options with up to 10 XLR balanced or 1/4” input mono channels that are each loaded with features: The balanced XLR’s have switchable 12V phantom power available with the push of a button, just in case your purposes require the use of a condenser microphone; a 3-band rotary equalizer to help shape your mic or instrument’s sound, an FX blend knob so you can dial in the proportion of each effect, a panning knob to send the channel signal left or right for stereo, and finally an input level to control the volume of each channel separately from the master gain. LEDs on each channel warn you of input signal overload. Also, the 7th -10th channels can act as stereo pairs with a TRS 1/4” insert, so you don’t have to waste 2 channels to get a stereo instrument like a keyboard or electronic drum set in the mix. On top of all that, the HA1000 has a completely separate stereo RCA input with its own volume control so you can jam along with your favorite CD or MP3 tunes.
Create Your Own Individual Sound
The Harbinger HA1000 Powered Mixer is equipped with dual 9-Band Graphic Equalizers that give you the flexibility to either use as L/R main EQs or alternatively as dedicated Main/Monitor EQs. When this option is selected each amplifier uses a separate equalizer, allowing a completely separate monitor mix (an important feature considering the two are almost always different). The 9 bands allow you to isolate that annoying hum and take it out of the mix.
Need more Monitor Power? Just bring in a couple of powered monitor speakers and plug them right into the 1/4” Monitor Jacks in the front panel and you’re set to go. Now you can use the full benefit of both 500 Watt amplifiers for your mains and perform larger venues, just remember
to plug in your favorite portable recording device into the RCA line-level stereo outputs and you are ready to record your rehearsal or performance.
Powerful, Portable, Lightweight and Easy Professional Sound
Whether you’re looking for your first all-in-one system, a portable companion system for small to medium sized venues or a solution for rehearsals, the Harbinger HA1000 Powered Mixer will provide you with professional level features and results in a surprisingly affordable way.
- Powerful 2 x 500-Watt stereo powered mixer (1000-Watt bridged mode)
- Compact, lightweight design with easy-carry handles and almost instant setup
- 10-channel mixer section features 10 mono or 6 mono and 4 stereo channel plus separate CD/Tape input/output
- 24-bit stereo FX processor with 10 separate FX banks of 10 FX, giving you 100 presets including reverb, chorus, and delay. 3 Banks of dedicated guitar FX including phase and flange
- Dual 9-Band Graphic Equalizers assignable to L/R stereo mains or main/monitor mixes
- 10 built-in mic preamps with switchable phantom power for condenser microphones
- Simple, effective 3-band rotary EQ on each mono channel, and Clip LEDs to signal saturation
- Front panel selectable stereo (main L/R), double mono (main/monitor) or bridged mono amplifier operation mode
- Aux input for connecting external signal sources
- Post-Fader FX and Aux Send control on each mono channel
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
.Professional. Powerful. Portable. Order The Harbinger HA1000 today.
HA1000 Powered Mixer Specifications:
- INPUT CHANNELS
- Microphone inputs: Electronically balanced, discrete input
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz, +/-3dB
- Gain: 50dB
- Line inputs: Electronically balanced
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz, +/-3dB
- Gain: 20dB
- Microphone input: 1.5k-ohms
- All other inputs: 10k-ohms or greater
- Tape out: 1k-ohms
- All other outputs: 120-ohms
- High shelving: +/-15dB @12kHz
- Mid shelving: +/-12dB @2.5kHz
- Low shelving: +/-15dB @80Hz
- Graphic EQ: (2x) 9-band, 4/3 Octave
- DSP SECTION
- A/D and D/A converters: 24-bit
- DSP resolution: 24-bit
- Type of effects: Vocal, Small Room, Large Hall, Echo, Echo+Reverb, Flanger+Reverb, Plate, Chorus+TR, Rotary+GTR
- Presets: 100
- Controls: 100-position selector, Clip LED, Mute Switch with LED indicator
- MAIN MIX SECTION
- Noise (Bus Noise):
- Fader 0dB, channels muted = .85dBr (ref: +4dBu)
- Fader 0dB, all input channels assigned and set to Unity Gain = .81dBr (ref: +4dBu)
- Monitor max out: +22dBu unbalanced, 1/4” jacks
- FX sends max out: +22dBu unbalanced, 1/4” jacks
- Total harmonic distortion: < 0.5% @ 1W output power; < 1% @ 300W output
- Signal to noise ration: Output line to 1kHz = > 65dB
- Static power consumption: No output power stat at 230V = < 50 Watts