Harbinger Compact Portable PA System(Black) Sku #H81162000001000 Harbinger H81162 YAAB Powered PA Speakers https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Affordable portable sound system with subwoofer.
The Harbinger HA300 delivers big sound in a medium package at a small price. It is a full range system that features a subwoofer, a vertical array of four inch speakers and a piezo tweeter, power to run them all and a capable mixer. It is a complete sound reinforcement solution that is apropriate to venue installation, bands, DJs and any application that requires clear, loud sound reinforcement.
The mixer features two channels with balanced XLR and balanced 1/4" line inputs, each with discreet volume control and two band EQ. A third channel accepts a stereo 1/8" input, volume control and two bands of EQ as well. A master volume controls overall system volume, and a linking panel features an XLR input and an XLR output. All of this mixing capability is built-in to the HA300T top speaker.
The HA300T contains a 100W power amp and the subwoofer (HA300S)contains a 200W power amp. The top speaker has a 1/4" subwoofer output that is crossed over at 150Hz so the power amp in the top doesn't need to process the low frequencies at all. If you want, you can use just the top and when the subwoofer out is not engaged, the speaker processes the full range signal.
The HA300T features four 4 1/2" drivers and a 3 1/2" piezo driver. The HA300S features a 12" 200W 8 ohm speaker in a ported cabinet. The linking system makes it ideal for hooking two systems together.
- Small size, big sound
- Lightweight and portable
- Built-in mixer
- Full range response
Get one now, or two would be better, and have a full range subwoofer system for less.
Compact Portable PA System Specifications:
- HA300T (top)
- Output Power: 100W 4 Ohm load, Internal
- Inputs: CH 1 and 2 - Mic XLR balanced, line level ¼” unbalanced
- CH3 - 1/8” Headphone/line Level Stereo, mixed mono
- Frequency Response: 20HZ-20kHz
- Channel EQ: (HIGH, LOW) 4kHz and above, 800Hz and below
- LINK IN & LINK OUT: Both jacks accept a balanced input and send pre-master output
- Subwoofer Out: Line Out 20Hz-150Hz
- Power Requirements: USA/Canada 120VAC/60Hz, 160W nominal
- Speakers: Four 4½” drivers 50W 4 Ohm each
- Horn: 3½” piezo driver
- Power Capacity: 100W RMS
- Frequency Response: 60HZ-20kHz, Full range (subwoofer jack not used)
- 150HZ-20kHz, Crossover Active (¼” mono plug in subwoofer jack)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms, Internal Not designed for external speakers
- Weight: 23.3 lb.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 7½", 28", 6½"
- HA300S (sub)
- Output Power: 200W 8 Ohm load, Internal
- Accepted Inputs: Line Level ¼” Unbalanced
- Frequency Response: 35Hz -150Hz System response with built-in crossover
- Power Requirements: USA/Canada 120VAC/60Hz, 400W maximum
- Speaker: 12” 200W 8 Ohm
- Weight: 47.5 lb.
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 17 ¾" x 14" x 21 5/8"