Get concert-quality sound in this convenient pair of 15" powered PAs.
Each APS15 from Harbinger combine a powerful 2-way loudspeaker, a simple mixer, and 200W of power into one convenient PA system. Featuring 3 channels with balanced and unbalanced inputs for microphones, music players or instruments, a 200W A/B amplifier, and a 15" speaker with a high horn driver, you get an active PA with flexibility, powerful reach, and concert quality sound. Equally capable of serving your needs in rehearsal spaces, small clubs, installs, banquet rooms, or outdoor events, APS15 PA speakers are easy to setup, never want for volume, and always provide full frequency, crystal-clear fidelity. With individual gain controls for each channel, 5-band graphic EQ, and a Master Output knob, you have the control you need to get the mix you want and the ability to tailor your sound to the distinct characteristics of any environment.
This pair makes a great mini PA setup for solo acts that play keyboards and sing.
- 3-Channel Mic/Line mixer
- 200W convection-cooled, Class A/B amplifier
- 15" 2-way, full-range powered speaker with high horn driver
- Individual gain control on each channel
- Balanced/unbalanced mic inputs
- XLR/Stereo RCA line input
- Balanced/Unbalanced outputs
- 5-Band master EQ & Master output controls
- LED clip indicator
Get flexible, powerful sound from your PAs - order today!
APS15 Powered Speaker Pair Specifications:
- Frequency response (-3dB): 45Hz–18kHz
- Frequency Range (-6dB): 40Hz–20kHz
- Max SPL Long-term @1m: 98dB
- Max SPL Peak @1m: 121dB
- Crossover: passive, 18dB/oct at 3.5kHz
- Mic Input
- Input type: 2 balanced XLR and 2 unbalanced 1/4"
- Input Impedance: 3kΩs
- Input sensitivity: -46dBu
- Line Input
- Input type: XLR balanced / RCA unbalanced
- Input impedance: 10kΩs
- Input sensitivity: -26dBu
- Type: 5-band graphic Equalizer
- Frequency: 250Hz/500Hz/1kHz/4kHz/8kHz
- Equalize range: -12dB/+12dB
- Power amplifier
- Rated output power: 180W
- Max output power: 216W
- Power supply: 110V/60Hz
- Max Power consumption: 276VA
- Rated THD: <0.5% (20Hz–20kHz)
- Frequency response: +1/-2dB (20Hz–20kHz)
- Cooling: Convection Extrusion
- Design: Class A/B
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Breaks Easily
- Limited Functions
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
Comments about Harbinger APS15 Powered Speaker Pair:
One blew out in less than a year. Probably my fault. The size of these monsters would make you think that they could handle a large venue. They don't. They are only 250 watts. I've had bigger home stereo systems. Good for private parties, and very small venues only. Now I have to dig into my pockets and buy some good pa speakers....at least 1000watt.