Hal Leonard Virtual Drumline 2.5 5 Seat Lab PackProduct #703264 Hal Leonard 703264 YSKA Virtual Drums & Percussion https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An entire percussion ensemble at your fingertips!
Tapspace Publications Virtual Drumline has made its mark as the industry standard for marching and concert percussion sounds. Composers, percussionists, studio musicians, and educators alike will discover a sonic onslaught of variety in Virtual Drumline 2.5. Features the world champion percussion section of the Santa Clara Vanguard. Using Virtual Drumline 2.5 along with your favorite music composition software will arm you with an enormous palette of percussive possibilities.
Endless variety and detail for ultra realism
Virtual Drumline is not just about marching drums. Its huge collection of orchestral, world, effect, drumset, rhythm section, and drumline instruments are programmed with virtually any articulations and playing techniques imaginable. Enhanced multi-sampled velocity layers, attack/release and EQ control.
No sampler required!
The entire VDL library integrates seamlessly into Native Instruments' powerful Kontakt™ Player 2 (included). There is no need to purchase a separate sampler program. This player is capable of loading up to 64 channels of MIDI in stand-alone mode or can be run as a VSTi, AU, DXi, or RTAS plug-in within various music applications. It is a Universal application compatible with Intel/G5 Macs or Windows and will incorporate seamlessly into Sibelius 5 or Finale 2007, which both come with built-in support for Kontakt Player 2.
Upgrade from Virtual Drumline 2
Registered users of VDL:2 are eligible for bargain pricing on the VDL 2.5 upgrade
- New in VDL 2.5
- Now integrated into Native Instruments' powerful Kontakt Player 2 engine
- Universal application for Mac-Intel speed and compatibility
- Load up to 64 channels in stand-alone mode
- Save multi's for easy loading of projects
- Host VDL instruments alongside other Kontakt Player 2 formatted libraries in the same player
- New instruments — steel drum orchestra (lead pan, double seconds, triple guitar, 6-piece bass pan set), rhythm section (piano, guitar, bass guitar), waterphone, showband single tenors, swish knockers, typewriter
- Instrument Bank support
- Enhanced velocity control for more natural accent/tap sensitivity
- More specialized controls for enhanced customization on each instrument (EQ control, attack/release control, Auxilliary send levels)
- Monitor Mod-Wheel or Keyswitch settings onscreen
- Much improved DFD (direct from disc) streaming functionality
- Unlimited polyphony
- Rack view and minimized view
- Integrated effects
- Searchable electronic documentation
- New NI Service Center application to manage and view authorization
Virtual Drumline 2.5 Specifications:
- System requirements:
- 5 GB of free hard disk space
- DVD drive to install software
- RAM: 1 GB or more recommended
- PC users - Windows XP (required by Kontakt Player 2)
- PC users - Pentium 4 or Athlon 2.4 GHz or higher recommended
- Macintosh users - OS X 10.4 or higher (required by Kontakt Player 2)
- Macintosh users - Mac-Intel or PowerPC G5 recommended
- Notation or sequencing software to control sounds
- MIDI keyboard recommended for note input
- Stand-alone mode on Windows XP or Mac OS X 10.4+
- Plug-in formats (VSTi™, Audio Units™, DXi™, RTAS™)
- Audio driver formats (ASIO™, DirectSound™, MME™, Core Audio™)