Griffin StudioConnect Audio and MIDI + Charging Dock for iPadSku #H86424000000000 Griffin H86424 YBLA iOS Audio Interfaces https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Connect your guitar, bass and MIDI instruments to your iPad.
Digital music making has never been easier. Owning an iPad makes it easier still, taking it to a whole new level of versatility and portability. Griffin’s StudioConnect gives your iPad: audio in/out, MIDI in/out, and a stereo headphone jack with its own volume control so you can monitor what's going in (or out).
Whether you're a serious musician, a confirmed hobbyist, or a budding composer, you know about MIDI (Musical Instrument Digital Interface). Unlike audio recording, MIDI lets you capture the digital instructions for a musical performance, and then play them back later on a MIDI instrument.
StudioConnect lets you connect everything for music making to your iPad, and connect your iPad to everything musical. And as if that weren't enough, it even charges your iPad while you play.
- MIDI in and out for your iPad
- Audio in and out for your iPad
- Stereo headphone jack with volume control
- Lets you use your iPad and its apps as a MIDI controller
Connect the iPad with your musical world today.
StudioConnect Audio and MIDI + Charging Dock for iPad Specifications:
- Audio in:
- 1/4" mono
- 3.5 mm stereo
- Gain control
- Audio out:
- Line-level stereo R and L RCA
- Front-panel 3.5 mm stereo headphone jack with volume control
- MIDI in:
- 5-pin DIN
- MIDI out:
- 5-pin DIN
- For iPad and other iOS devices:
- 30-pin Apple dock connector with integral cable
- 10 watts (5 volts DC @ 2.1 amps)