Golden Age Project EQ573 Vintage Style EqualizerProduct #H94739 Golden Age Project H94739 YFX 500 Series Modules https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Vintage-style equalizer for the 500 Series rack format.
Everyone loves vintage gear, but sometimes the price tag on an old preamp or EQ can be way out of range for most people. The EQ-573 from Golden Age Project is a vintage-style equalizer that is made to fit into your 500 series rack. However the EQ-573 is not a stand-alone EQ, it was made to work in-line with the Golden Age Pre-573 as an insert, so the EQ-573 will not accept standard line-level signals.
The class-A circuit used in the EQ-573 is made to be similar to the legendary Neve 1073 EQ module. Additional frequencies have been added to the mid and high frequency sections, and only discrete components are included in the signal’s path giving the EQ-573 a warm, punchy, sweet and musical characteristic that has been heard on countless recordings through the years. The EQ-573 is also very versatile and will work on most sound sources in almost any genre.
The EQ-573 has stepped frequency controls that offers a wide selection of frequencies from 33 Hz to 20 kHz. Each section can be switched off individually. There is also a master bypass switch for easy comparisons.
The low and high frequency bands are shelving and the mid frequency band is of the bell type. The control range is +/-15 dB for the two lower bands and +/- 18dB for the high frequency band. The high pass filter is of the inductor type with a slope of 18 dB / octave.
- Vintage Style electronics, no integrated circuits in the signal path
- 3-band with a dual inductor based mid frequency band
- Inductor based high pass filter
- Stepped frequency selection
- Control range up to +/- 18 dB
- A wide selection of frequencies from 33Hz to 20kHz
- Each section can be switched off individually
- Master Bypass switch
- Tantalum capacitors in the signal path
- Circuit board star grounding scheme
- Great sound that suits most sound sources and genres
- A solid build quality that will last many years of normal use
- Designed to be used together with the Golden Age Project PRE-573
Combine the EQ-573 and PRE-573 for a true vintage sound at a fraction of the cost.