Genelec 8020B 4" Biamp MonitorProduct #585411 Genelec 585411 YBDA Powered Studio Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A biamplified monitor built for smaller applications where big performance is still key.
The small Genelec 8020B has been designed for monitoring in difficult listening environments, particularly those compromised by lack of space. However, size is no handicap to performance as the Genelec 8020B 2-way active monitoring system incorporates Genelec's acoustic design innovations to minimize all forms of distortion.
The Genelec 8020B monitor speaker has a die-cast aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE), which features relatively large internal volumes; softly curved edges and outstanding mechanical strength. As a result, the imaging accuracy and low frequency extension with such a compact speaker enclosure are truly astounding.
The Genelec 8020B also incorporates the advanced Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW), which provides an amazingly smooth on and off axis response; while the long, curved reflex port ends in a wide flare for excellent bass articulation.
The 2-way monitor features a 105mm (4") bass driver along with a 19mm (3/4") tweeter loaded into a new advanced Genelec Directivity Controlled Waveguide (DCW). The free field frequency response is 66Hz to 20kHz (Â± 2.5dB). Maximum peak SPL output per pair with music material is 105dB at 1m. The Genelec monitor's bass and treble are each powered by 20W amplifiers.
The Genelec 8020B biamp monitor can be combined with the 7050B Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) subwoofer to provide a powerful, bass-managed and wide bandwidth surround sound monitoring system.
- Compact, 2-way active monitoring loudspeaker
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) is made of die-cast aluminium and shaped to reduce edge diffraction
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) provides excellent frequency balance in difficult acoustic environments
- Integrated amp unit
- Audio input via 10kÎ© balanced female XLR connector
- Treble tilt control
- Bass tilt control
- Bass Roll-Off
- Volume control
- Can be mic stand mounted
- Genelec monitor comes with:
- Mains cable
Surprisingly big sound at a small cost. Order the 8020PM today!
8020B 4" Biamp Monitor Specifications:
- Input format: Analog
- Maximum short time sine wave acoustic output at 1m on axis in half space, averaged from 100Hz to 3kHz: â¥95dB SPL
- Maximum peak acoustic output per pair with music material: â¥105dBSPL @ 1m
- Bass: 105mm (4")
- Treble: 19mm (3/4") metal dome
- Crossover frequencies: 3kHz
- Free field frequency response: 66Hz - 20kHz (Â±2.5dB)
- Amplifier power /ch:
- Bass: 20W
- Treble: 20W
- Speaker dimensions (HxWxD):
- 226mm x 151mm x 142mm, 8-7/8" x 6" x 5 5/8"
- Speaker weight:
- 3.7kg (8.1lb.)