Genelec 8020 LSE TriPak (2) 8020Bs and (1) 7050B SubProduct #581336 Genelec 581336 YBDA Powered Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
A compact close-proximity monitoring system with amazing sound quality and rugged construction.
The Genelec 8020 LSE TriPak includes 2 Genelec 8020 near field monitors and a Genelec 7050 Subwoofer.
The small Genelec 8020A has been designed for monitoring in difficult listening environments, particularly those compromised by lack of space. However, size is no handicap to performance as the 8020A two-way active monitoring system incorporates Genelec's acoustic design innovations to minimize all forms of distortion.
The 8020A has a die-cast aluminum Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE), which features relatively large internal volumes; softly curved edges and outstanding mechanical strength. As a result, the imaging accuracy and low frequency extension with such a compact enclosure are truly astounding.
The 8020A also incorporates the advanced Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW), which provides an amazingly smooth on and off axis response; while the long, curved reflex port ends in a wide flare for excellent bass articulation.
Each monitor features a 105 mm (4 inch) bass driver along with a 19 mm (3/4 inch) tweeter loaded into a new advanced Genelec Directivity Controlled Waveguide (DCW). The free field frequency response is 66 Hz to 20 kHz (± 2.5 dB). Maximum peak SPL output per pair with music material is 105 dB at 1 m. Bass and treble are each powered by 20 watt amplifiers.
8020A can be combined with the new 7050B Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) subwoofer to provide a powerful, bass-managed and wide bandwidth surround sound monitoring system.
The new Genelec 7050B LSE subwoofer provides perfect partner to the 8020A for both stereo and surround sound applications. The 7050B extends the LF response down to 25 Hz with amazing bass articulation. This is made possible in such a compact enclosure thanks to Genelec's patented Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) technology. With 5 main input channels and an LFE channel with 85/120 Hz reproduction bandwidth selection, the 8020A/7050B system fulfills the needs of 5.1 productions. You can also use the 7050B to complement the 8030A monitor.
The 7050B is designed to complement Genelec's 8020A active monitors in stereo and surround applications, and the 8030A in stereo only setup. The subwoofer features a single 8" (205mm) proprietary driver with a 70 Watt power amplifier.
It has a frequency response from 25 Hz - 85 Hz (± 3dB), and the ability to deliver short term sine wave of 100 dB SPL in half space at 1 metre. Like all Genelec LSE active subwoofers, the 7050B also features extremely low distortion.
- Compact Bi-Amplified Active Monitor
- MDE (Minimum Diffraction Enclosure) Loudspeaker Design
- Advanced Directivity
- Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology
- 19 Mm (3/4") Metal Dome Tweeter
- 105 Mm (4") Bass Cone Driver
- Bass Response Reaches Down To 65 Hz (-3 dB)
- Separate Bass And Treble Amplifiers Produce
- 20 Watts Of Output Power Each
- Near Field Monitoring
- Audio Video Post Production
- Mobile Vans
- Home Theaters
- Project / Home Studios
- Digital Workstations
- Multimedia Production and Playback
- 70 watt active subwoofer
- LSE Power Efficient port/enclosure design
- Unparalled low frequency performance
- Precise integration to Genelec 8020A or 8030A system
8020 LSE TriPak (2) 8020Bs and (1) 7050B Sub Specifications:
- Genelec 8020A
- Input format: Analog
- SPL: Maximum short time sine wave acoustic output at 1 m on axis in half space, averaged from 100 Hz to3 kHz; ≥ 95 dB SPL
- Maximum peak acoustic output per pair with music material: ≥ 105 dB SPL @ 1m
- Bass: 105 mm (4")
- Treble: 19 mm (3/4") metal dome
- Crossover frequencies: 3 kHz
- Free field frequency response
- 66 - 20 kHz (± 2.5 dB)
- Amplifier power: per/ch
- Bass: 20 W
- Treble: 20 W
- Speaker dimensions (H x W x D): 8-7/8" x 6" x 5-5/8" ,
- (226 x 151 x 142 mm)
- Speaker weight: 3.7 kg (8.1 lb)
- 7050 Subwoofer
- Maximum short term sine wave SPL output averaged from 30 to 85 Hz, measured in half space at 1 meter: ≥100 dB SPL
- Input 5 main + LFE analog channels
- Output: 5 main channels
- Driver: 205 mm (8")
- Free field frequency response: 25 - 85 Hz (LFE 85/120 Hz) ±3 dB
- Manual acoustic controls
- Subwoofer level control: +12 to -6 dBu (variable)
- Bass roll-off: 0 to -6 dB @26 Hz (2 dB/step)
- Phase adjustment: 0 to -270° (90°/step) @85 Hz
- Amplifier power: 70 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 16-1/8" x 13-3/4:" x 12-9/16", (410 x 350 x 319 mm)
- Weight: 18 kg (39.6 lb)