Genelec 7070A Active Subwoofer
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A studio quality subwoofer with high SPL and unparalleled low frequency performance.
A studio quality subwoofer with high SPL and unparalleled low frequency performance, the Genelec 7070A Active Subwoofer is powerful and precise bass monitoring tool for modern 6.1 or 5.1 channel Surround Sound or traditional stereo systems.
- LSE Power efficient port/enclosure design
- Highly configurable 6.1 channel
- Bass Management System
- Unparalleled low frequency performance
- Phase calibration test tone
- RJ11 remote control connection
Get some low end into your mixes. Order yours today.
7070A Active Subwoofer Specifications:
- Maximum short term sine wave SPL output averaged from 30 to 85 Hz, measured in half space at 1 meter: ‰112 dB SPL
Input: 6 main + LFE analog channels
Sum out outputs: 1
Free field frequency response: 19 - 85 (120) Hz +/- 3 dB
Manual acoustic controls:
Subwoofer level control: +12 to -6 dBu (variable)
Bass roll-off: 0 to -6 dB (2 dB/step)
Phase adjustment: 0 to 270 (90/step) @85 Hz
Amplifier power: 250 W
Dimensions (H x W x D): 24 5/8" x 21 7/8" x 19 5/16", (625 x 555 x 490 mm)
Weight: 110 lb (50 kg)