A compact studio quality subwoofer with high SPL and unparalleled low frequency performance.
The Genelec 7060B Active Subwoofer is a powerful and precise bass monitoring tool for modern 6.1 or 5.1 Channel Surround Sound or traditional stereo systems. With its 19 Hz lower cut-off frequency, high sound pressure output capability and versatile bass management systems, it can be adapted to all low frequency monitoring situations.
The amplifier unit integrated into the cabinet contains active crossover filters, driver overload protection circuits and power amplifiers. The in-built bass management unit has six signal input and output channels, summed signal output connectors and LFE input equipped with a selectable 85/120 Hz lowpass filter and a 0 / +10dB LFE sensitivity switch.
The Genelec Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE) bass reflex cabinet is made of a sheet metal rolled into a spiral shape and clamped between thick MDF side panels. This new construction technique provides excellent laminar flow characteristics with minimal turbulence noise and enables an optimal packing of a very long reflex tube into a small space.
- LSE Power efficient port/enclosure design
- Highly configurable 6.1 channel
- Bass Management System
- Unparalleled low frequency performance
- Phase calibration test tone
- RJ11 remote control connection
- SUM out and in for "daisy chaining" units
7060B Active Subwoofer Specifications:
- Maximum short term sine wave SPL output averaged from 30 to 85 Hz, measured in half space at 1 meter: ≥108 dB SPL
- Input: 6 main + LFE analog channels
- Sum out outputs: 1
- Driver: 10"
- Free field frequency response: 19 - 85 (120) Hz +/- 3 dB
- Manual acoustic controls:
- Subwoofer level control: +12 to -6 dBu (variable)
- Bass roll-off: 0 to -6 dB (2 dB/step)
- Phase adjustment: 0 to 270° (90 °/step) @85 Hz
- Amplifier power: 120 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 20¾" x 18 3/16" x 14 5/16", (527 x 462 x 363 mm)
- Weight: 57 lb (26 kg)