An ultra compact, yet versatile studio quality subwoofer with amazing low frequency response.
The Genelec 7050BPM LSE Subwoofer provides a low frequency response down to 25 Hz with amazing bass articulation. This is made possible in such a compact enclosure thanks to Genelec's patented Laminar Spiral Enclosure (LSE™) technology. With 5 main input channels and an LFE channel with 85/120 Hz reproduction bandwidth selection, the 8020BPM/7050BPM system fulfills the needs of 5.1 productions. You can also use the 7050BPM to complement the 8030A monitor.
The 7050BPM is designed to complement Genelec's 8020A active monitors in stereo and surround applications, and the 8030A in stereo only setup. The subwoofer features a single 8" (205mm) proprietary driver with a 70 Watt power amplifier.
It has a frequency response from 25 Hz - 85 Hz (± 3dB), and the ability to deliver short term sine wave of 100 dB SPL in half space at 1 metre. Like all Genelec LSE active subwoofers, the 7050B also features extremely low distortion.
- 70 watt active subwoofer
- LSE Power Efficient port/enclosure design
- Unparalled low frequency performance
- Precise integration to Genelec 8020A or 8030A system
Add low end to your mixes without losing studio space. Order yours today.
7050BPM Active Subwoofer Specifications:
- Maximum short term sine wave SPL output averaged from 30 to 85 Hz, measured in half space at 1 meter: ≥100 dB SPL
- Input 5 main + LFE analog channels
- Output: 5 main channels
- Driver: 205 mm (8")
- Free field frequency response: 25 - 85 Hz (LFE 85/120 Hz) ±3 dB
- Manual acoustic controls
- Subwoofer level control: +12 to -6 dBu (variable)
- Bass roll-off: 0 to -6 dB @26 Hz (2 dB/step)
- Phase adjustment: 0 to -270° (90°/step) @85 Hz
- Amplifier power: 70 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 16-1/8" x 13-3/4:" x 12-9/16", (410 x 350 x 319 mm)
- Weight: 18 kg (39.6 lb)