Genelec 6010 SurroundPak - Five 6010Bs and one 5040B subProduct #581370 Genelec 581370 YBDA Powered Studio Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
A compact close-proximity surround monitoring system with amazing sound quality and rugged construction.
The Genelec 6010 SurroundPak includes 5 Genelec 6010A Bi-Amplified Monitors, and a Genelec 5040A Active Subwoofer.
Genelec 6010A Bi-Amplified Monitor
The Genelec 6010A is an extremely compact two-way active loudspeaker designed for computer sound systems and other close proximity listening applications. Its small size, amazing sound quality and rugged construction make the 6010A an ideal sound system for the traveling professional user and a constant source of listening enjoyment. The 6010A excels in applications where space is at a premium, taking full advantage of the innovations and unconventional design features created by Genelec.
Designed by Genelec's R&D team in co-operation with internationally acclaimed Finnish designer Harri Koskinen, the active 6010A contains its own power amplifiers, active crossover filters and automatic protection circuitry. RCA line level audio connectors provide direct connection to a computer sound card, portable MP3 player or preamplifier.
The cast-aluminium Minimum Diffraction Enclosure (MDE) and advanced Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) technologies are carefully matched with advanced amplifier and electronics circuitry and the latest drivers. Bass response extends down to 73 Hz (-3 dB) while distortion is exceptionally low due to a uniquely new rear reflex port design.
The system's excellent directivity characteristics and accurate imaging together with its compact size and flexible mounting options make the 6010A the perfect loudspeaker for a wide range of applications.
Supplied with a wall bracket, a mains cable, a 3.5 mm Jack to 2 x RCA signal cable, an RCA to RCA signal cable, operating manual and a quick setup guide.
Genelec 5040A Active Subwoofer
The Genelec 5040A is an extremely compact active subwoofer designed to complement up to five 6010A's with accurate and dynamic bass response reaching down to 35 Hz. Matched perfectly with the 6010A's, the 5040A conveniently features a remote volume control allowing adjustment of the entire sound system as well as versatile acoustic controls for perfect room integration.
Designed by Genelec's R&D team in co-operation with internationally acclaimed Finnish designer Harri Koskinen, the 5040A subwoofer features an unobtrusive, modern appearance.
The 5040A features a magnetically shielded downward firing 6 1/2" bass driver attached to a die-cast aluminium base plate. The base plate also serves as the chassis for the 40 Watt amplifier and crossover filter circuitry. The 5040A packs a respectable punch of 98 dB maximum sound pressure level.
The built-in crossover unit on the 5040A features six RCA input connectors for five main channels and one LFE channel and five RCA output connectors for the 6010A loudspeakers. The main channels have a fixed high pass filter to work with Genelec 6010A loudspeakers. In addition to the RCA connectors, a 3.5 mm stereo jack input connector is provided for convenient connection to portable audio players or computers. Adjustable input sensitivity in combination with adjustable crossover phase allows a seamless integration between the subwoofer and the 6010A loudspeakers.
- Compact two-way active loudspeaker
- Amazing sound quality and rugged construction
- 3" Bass Driver
- " High Frequency Driver
- 12 Watt bass amplifier
- 12 Watt treble amplifier
- Includes wall bracket, a mains cable, a 3.5 mm Jack to 2 x RCA signal cable, and RCA to RCA signal cable
- Extremely Compact Active Subwoofer
- And Dynamic Bass Response Reaching Down To 35 Hz
- Downward Firing 6 1/2" Bass Driver
- 40 Watt Amplifier And Crossover Filter Circuitry
- 98 Db Maximum Sound Pressure Level
- Adjustable Input Sensitivity
Get a surround monitor system that sounds great and takes up no space!
6010 SurroundPak - Five 6010Bs and one 5040B sub Specifications:
- Genelec 6010A Bi-Amplified Monitor
- Input format: Analog
- SPL: Maximum short time sine wave acoustic output at 1 m on axis in half space, averaged from 100 Hz to 3 kHz
- >93 dB SPL
- Maximum peak acoustic output per pair with music material
- >102 dB SPL @ 1 m
- Bass: 76 mm (3")
- Treble: 19 mm (3/4") metal dome
- Crossover frequencies: 3.0 kHz
- Free field frequency response: 74 Hz - 18 kHz (Â±2.5 dB)
- Amplifier power/channel:
- Bass: 12 W
- Treble: 12 W
- Speaker dimensions (H x W x D): 7 1/8" x 4 3/4" x 4 1/2" (Height with Iso-Pod 7 11/16"), 181 x 121 x 114 mm (Height with Iso-Pod 195 mm)
- Speaker weight: 3.1 lb (1.4 kg)
- Genelec 5040A Active Subwoofer
- Maximum short term sine wave SPL output averaged from 30 to 85 Hz, measured in half space at 1 meter: >98 dB SPL (averaged from 40 to 85 Hz)
- Input: 5 main + LFE analog channels
- OutputZ: 5 main channels
- Driver: 6 1/2" (165 mm)
- Free field frequency response: Main 35 - 85 Hz, LFE 35 - 120 Hz, (Â±3 dB)
- Amplifier power: 40 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D): H 9 7/8", D 12", (H 251, D 305 mm)
- Weight: 13.9lb., (6.3 kg)
- Manual acoustic controls
- Subwoofer level control: -9 dBu for 90 dB SPL
- Bass roll-off: 0 to -6 dB @ 35 Hz (2 dB/step)
- Phase adjustment: 0 to -270Â° (90Â°/step) @ 85Hz