Genelec 1032A Bi-Amplified Monitoring SystemProduct #581349 Genelec 581349 YBDA Powered Studio Monitors https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A compact monitor that offers extended low frequency response and an increased maximum SPL.
The Genelec 1032A is a two-way active monitoring system including magnetically shielded drivers, speaker enclosure, multiple power amplifiers and active low signal level crossover. Due to its compact size, this system is ideal for high power near field monitoring. Furthermore, it is well suited to general purpose broadcasting applications, TV control rooms, mobile vans and CD mastering as well as home studios.
The unique Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW ) Technology used provides excellent stereo imaging and frequency balance even in difficult acoustic environments. Versatile crossover controls allow for precise matching of the speaker system to different acoustic conditions. The system is very easy to use as only mains power and line level input signal are needed.
A rack mount adapter (sold separately) is available so that the amplifier section can be positioned separately from the cabinet when flush mounting. This allows for better & easier amplifier cooling and easier access to the Tone Control DIP switches during in-room system calibration.
- Two-Way Active Monitoring System
- Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW) Technology provides excellent stereo imaging and frequency balance
- 10" Bass Driver
- 1" Metal Dome Treble Driver
- 180 W Bass Amplifier power
- 120 W Treble Amplifier power
- Near Field Monitoring
- Broadcast Monitoring
- TV Control Rooms
- Mobile Vans
- Video Post Production
- Project Studios
- Digital Workstations
Improve your mixes with this studio quality monitor! Order yours today.
1032A Bi-Amplified Monitoring System Specifications:
- Input format: Analog
- SPL: Maximum short time sine wave acoustic output at 1 m on axis in half space, averaged from 100 Hz to 3 kHz: >113 dB SPL
- Maximum peak acoustic output per pair with music material: >124 dB SPL @ 1m
- Bass: 10"
- Treble: 1" metal dome + DCW
- Crossover frequencies: 1.8 kHz
- Free field frequency response: 42 Hz - 21 kHz (± 2.5 dB)
- Amplifier power /ch:
- Bass: 180 W
- Treble: 120 W
- Speaker dimensions (H x W x D): 19 1/2 x 12 5/8 x 11 7/16", 495 x 320 x 290 mm
- Speaker weight; 48 lb, (21.7 kg)