Gemini XGA-4000 Power Amplifier
Live Power Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Clean power without cleaning your bank account.
The XGA-4000 amplifier offers clean, reliable power in a durable, lightweight enclosure. If you demand professional amplification performance, the XGA-4000 is perfect for delivering pure, consistent wattage night after night.
With 4,000 watts of Instant Peak Power (700 watts RMS), the XGA-4000 is ideal for powering PA systems and DJ rigs. To ensure seamless, reliable performance, the amp features front-to-rear airflow and a cooling fan for thermal stability, DC output protection and short circuit protection.
For true connecting convenience, the XGA-4000 boasts XLR and 1/4-inch balanced inputs and three Speakon outputs. The unit also provides front panel indicators for Signal, Clip, Protect and Bridge, plus level controls for channels 1 and 2. Selectable modes for Stereo and Mono Bridge give you even more flexibility, while its sleek, lightweight design ensures total portability.
With clean, dependable power in a resilient, 23-pound enclosure, the XGA-4000 offers unmatched value for anyone who is serious about sound.
- 4,000-watt IPP* High Power output to drive professional loudspeakers without clipping
- Front-to-rear airflow and cooling fan for thermal stability and reliability
- XLR and 1/4 in. (6.5 mm Jack) balanced
- Stereo and Mono Bridge
- Constant speed fan for low noise
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and bridge
- Three Speakon outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge
- 5-way binding banana plug channel outputs
- Bridge control switch
- DC output protection and Short circuit protection
- 10 Hz – 50 kHz frequency response at 1.5 dB
- Ground lift switch
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.1%
- Input sensitivity & Impedance: 0.77V
A real winner in the dollars per watt contest. Order now.
XGA-4000 Power Amplifier Specifications:
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 50 kHz ±1.5 dB
- Signal to Noise (LF/HF): >90 dB
THD (LF/HF): > 0.1%
Input Sensitivity: 0.77 V
Maximum Input Level: 21 dB V/9 V
Damping Factor: (F=1 kHz 8 Ohm) >350
Input Impedance: 20 kOhm
Fuse: 5 mm x 20 mm, AC 115 V/230 V 50~60 Hz
Output Stereo: 8 Ohm, 2 x 250 W RMS
Output Stereo: 4 Ohm, 2 x 350W RMS
Output Bridged: 8 Ohm, 700 W RMS
Dimensions (WxDxH): 19 in. x 13.8 in. x 3.5 in., (482 mm x 350 mm x 88 mm)
Net Weight: 23.4 lb. (10.6 kg)