Gemini XGA-3000 Power Amplifier
Live Power Amplifiers
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Light and powerful, and a low price leader.
The XGA-3000 amplifier offers clean, reliable power in a durable, lightweight enclosure. If you demand professional amplification performance, the XGA-3000 is perfect for delivering pure, consistent wattage night after night.
With 3000 watts of Instant Peak Power (400 watts RMS), the XGA-3000 is ideal for powering PA systems and DJ rigs. To ensure seamless, reliable performance, the amp features front-to-rear airflow and a variable-speed cooling fan for thermal stability, along with a limiter circuit switch, DC output protection and short circuit protection.
For true connecting convenience, the XGA-3000 boasts XLR and ¼-inch balanced inputs, as well as RCA unbalanced inputs and three Speakon outputs. The unit also provides front panel indicators for Signal, Clip, Protect and Bridge, plus level controls for channels 1 and 2. Selectable modes for Stereo and Mono Bridge give you even more flexibility, while its sleek, lightweight design ensures total portability.
With clean, dependable power in a resilient, 19-pound enclosure, the XGA-3000 offers unmatched value for anyone who is serious about sound.
- Front-to-rear airflow and cooling fan for thermal stability and reliability
- XLR and ¼" (6.5mm Jack) balanced and RCA unbalanced inputs
- Limiter circuit switch for amp output protection
- Stereo and Mono Bridge
- Variable speed fan for low noise
- Comprehensive front panel indicators including signal, clip, protect and bridge
- 3 Speakon outputs for Channels A/B/Bridge
- 5-way binding banana plug channel outputs
- Bridge control switch
- DC output protection and Short circuit protection
- Frequency response 10Hz - 50kHz at 1.5 dB
- Ground lift switch
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 0.1%
- Input sensitivity & Impedance: 0.77v
A winner in the dollars per watt category. Order soon.
XGA-3000 Power Amplifier Specifications:
- Frequency Response 10Hz ~ 50kHz ±1.5dB
- Signal to Noise (LF / HF) >90dB
- THD (LF / HF) > 0.1%
- Input Sensitivity 0.77v
- Maximum Input Level 21dBv/9v
- Damping Factor (F=1kHz 8Ω) >350
- Input Impedance 20K Ω
- Fuse 5mm x 20mm AC 115v/230v 50~60Hz
- Output Stereo 8 Ω 2 x 150W RMS
- Output Stereo 4 Ω 2 x 200W RMS
- Output Bridged 8 Ω 400W RMS
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 19" x 13.8" x 3.5"
- (482mm x 350mm x 88mm)
- Net Weight 19 lbs (8.6 kg)