Gemini UHF-6100M Single Handheld Wireless System
Handheld Microphone Wireless Systems
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Handheld wireless with high bandwidth and volume control.
The UHF-6100 Wireless Handheld Mic System is a high-quality wireless voice reproduction system with unbeatable clarity and reliability at a surprisingly low price.
The lower range of the bandwidth starts at 600MHz and the upper bandwidth stretches up to 960MHz, offering you multiple frequencies to choose from. The robust UHF receiver has a 240-foot dynamic operating range, making it ideal for bars, clubs, auditoriums and places of worship. The ultra-fast microcomputer controlled PLL oscillation and advanced compression circuits reject unwanted noise, and the one-click solution for automatic transmitter via the SYNC button offers crystal-clear reception.
A high-quality LCD displays the group, channel no, RF and AF levels clearly. Connection with external devices has been made easier with the individual balanced XLR outputs, the mixed ¼-inch output jack and the MIC/LINE output selector switch. A full-range rotary volume control is located on the transmitter.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- UHF high band single channel receiver with multi selectable frequencies from 600-960 MHz
- Ultra-fast microcomputer controlled PLL oscillation circuit
- Advance compression circuit avoiding unwanted noise
- Hassle free automatic transmitter setup via SYNC button
- High quality LCD display provides for flawless operation (display group, channel no, RF and AF levels)
- Full range volume control rotary control
- 240’ dynamic operating range
- Individual balanced XLR outputs
- Mixed ¼” output jack
- MIC/LINE output selector switch
- Rugged belt pack transmitter with LCD screen (display group, channel number, and battery power)
Order soon, and get a reliable handheld wireless system at a bargain.